Windows 10: Halo 5 Local Server error when downloading 0x80073CF9

Discus and support Halo 5 Local Server error when downloading 0x80073CF9 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled my OS, and after doing so, Halo 5 Local Server stopped working for some reason. I uninstalled it, but every time I try to get it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Malfix25, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Malfix25 Win User

Halo 5 Local Server error when downloading 0x80073CF9

I recently reinstalled my OS, and after doing so, Halo 5 Local Server stopped working for some reason. I uninstalled it, but every time I try to get it back from the Microsoft Store, it gives me the infamous 0x80073CF9 error. It only gives me the error on that app though, and I can get any other app in the Microsoft Store. My best guess is that there is some remnant of the app that didn't get uninstalled. But I have looked through my WindowsApps folder, and I can't find anything that looks anything like Microsoft.halo5_guardians I know it wouldn't be that name exactly in the list of apps.Thi

:)

Malfix25, Jul 19, 2021
  2. w0095157 Win User

Halo 5 forge PC - Download Error - 0x80073CF9

Halo 5 Forge for PC has not been able to download since launch day. any other app / game i pick in the store seems to download and install no issue, its just Halo 5. Any suggestions, i have tried wsreset command and many other solutions none which have
    worked . Seems like a store issue. i have win 10 up to date graphics drivers etc. the game just wont download more the 20megs without timing out and producing the error in title.

w0095157, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Your PC Will Soon be Able to Become Local Server for Halo 5: Guardians

Microsoft has announced that a Windows UWP app will soon enable your PC to become a local server for your Halo 5: Guardians local LAN parties. this announcement comes ahead of its November 2nd release of the "Overtime" content and fix drop for Halo 5: Guardians that brings with it a plethora of fixes and 4K support for its latest XBOX One X console.

Dubbed the "Halo 5: Guardians Local Server" app, the piece of software will be available for download through the Windows store, turning your computer into a local server so XBOX One consoles in the same network can experience "easy, low-latency Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer matches." The app will also bring support for custom games loading on your server, including those created on your PC through Halo 5: Forge, which arrived on Windows 10 PCs last year. The Local Server app "provides a method for tournament organizers to set up their own events in a scenario that mirrors the environment used for professional matches. With these new options, you can create a local server similar to those used for the Halo Championship Series events, providing an ideal proving ground for everything from professional and amateur competitive teams to friendly tournaments."

Halo 5 Local Server error when downloading 0x80073CF9 78iBwAu8r151PI96_thm.jpg

Halo 5 Local Server error when downloading 0x80073CF9 6g7nrjqfhQZe6Mga_thm.jpg

Sources: Halo Waypoint, via Tom's HArdware

Raevenlord, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Chromejr Win User

0x80073CF9 Error when downloading Halo 5: Forge

I had this exact error when trying to install Forge to a secondary data drive. After trying some things with no luck... this is what got it going for me.

Go to: Settings > Apps & Features.

Find and click "Halo 5 Forge" then click the "Advanced Options".

You'll come to the "Storage usage and app reset" screen.

Click the Reset button.

I closed everything out then opened the Halo App. From there I hit "Play Now" to launch Halo 5 Forge and everything worked as normal!

I hope this helps, good luck!

Chromejr, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Halo 5 Local Server error when downloading 0x80073CF9 - Similar Threads - Halo Local Server

2. Error 0x80073CF9 When Installing Halo 5 Local Server

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80073CF9 When Installing Halo 5 Local Server: I only get this error when trying to install Halo 5 Local Server. I can install any other app. I used to have this app on my computer, but got rid of it I don't remember why and then tried to install it again, and it gives me this error. I'm assuming this is failing because...
  3. halo 5

halo 5: I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX, how am I post to play halo 5, if i cant get an Xbox? all I have is a pc, and an Xbox 1 at that? this is a joke. can someone just send me the halo 5 files are something?...
  4. Microsoft Store Error when trying to Download Apps 0x80073CF9

Microsoft Store Error when trying to Download Apps 0x80073CF9: Whenever I try to download an app, it gets to 8mb until it stops due to an error. Clicking "see details" gives me the code "0x80073CF9". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-when-trying-to-download-apps/6539a472-3437-4031-ba27-a7593f0e84e0
  5. Error 0x80073CF9

Error 0x80073CF9: So I got a 3-month subscription to Xbox game pass, but I can't download the Xbox app from the store or from the website, same thing for Forza Horizon 4 which is the game I subbed for. I tried WSreset, Powershell, CMD, resetting the store itself, deleting the download...
  6. Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store: As the title say, I get the error 0x80073CF9 when trying to download anything from the store. I looked around on the Web, and I tried multiple solutions none of which worked. All the messing around with the command prompt and powershell that can be found when looking for...
  7. Halo is not installed even though it is - Code 0x80073CF9

Halo is not installed even though it is - Code 0x80073CF9: I've been wresting with windows store for weeks now but I can't play Halo master chief collection in any reliable way. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Usually it says I've not got the game installed even though I have. I've downloaded the 87gb of the game twice but...
  8. Error 0x80073CF9 When Trying To Download

Error 0x80073CF9 When Trying To Download: I can't install applications Via Windows Store, I Cannot Even Down Load The Xbox PC App , I received this error message: error code: 0x80073CF9. I Have Tried Nearly All Methods Possible From Previous Questions And Now Its Becoming Rather Irritating. Please Help....
  9. Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Error 0x80073CF9: Okay, this is an OLD problem that raised its head again. Simply stated, any attempt to update a Windows App returns this error and I now have a long list of app that need updating. I've gone through the threads regarding this error - many of which point back to a thread...
  10. Downloading Sea of Thieves on microsoft error (code 0x80073cf9)

Downloading Sea of Thieves on microsoft error (code 0x80073cf9): Hi all, I recently bought Sea of Thieves, but I'm having trouble downloading the game. Whenever I try to download the game, it stops automatically after 30 seconds or so giving error code 0x80073cf9. I tried several things that I found on this forum to solve it but none...