Windows 10: halo 5

Discus and support halo 5 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX, how am I post to play halo 5, if i cant get an Xbox? all I have is a pc, and an Xbox 1 at that? this is a joke. can someone just... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DiamondGamer2008, Sep 5, 2021.

1. halo 5

I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX, how am I post to play halo 5, if i cant get an Xbox? all I have is a pc, and an Xbox 1 at that? this is a joke. can someone just send me the halo 5 files are something?

:)

DiamondGamer2008, Sep 5, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hello there,

You are quite welcome. I'd like to thank you for the prompt response and for wasting my time. Neither the error code nor the issue were anywhere to be found.

JeffMartin92, Sep 5, 2021
  4. halo 5

Cant play Halo 5:Forge

Hi Emi,

Based on your description it means that your computer did not meet the minimum requirements that needed to be able to play the game Halo 5: Forge. You can check the minimum requirements below to compare it to your computer specs.

Halo 5: Forge Minimum System Requirements.

• Operating system: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, version 1607 or later
    • DirectX 12
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 at 2.3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
    • GPU: GeForce 650 TiVRAM: 2GB
    • RAM: 8GB
    • HDD: 40GB
    For additional information about Halo 5: Forge, you may check out this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

halo 5

1. halo 5 - Similar Threads - halo

2. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  3. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  4. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  6. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  7. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  8. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  9. What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?: I have been trying for two days to install Halo Wars 2 to my laptop. Due to an incident, I had to reinstall many of my games, but when trying to do it now I get a pop up. This info never shows on any other game that is going to this drive, it's only this one. When I click the...
  10. What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?

What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?: I have been trying for two days to install Halo Wars 2 to my laptop. Due to an incident, I had to reinstall many of my games, but when trying to do it now I get a pop up. This info never shows on any other game that is going to this drive, it's only this one. When I click the...