Windows 10: Halo CE original

Discus and support Halo CE original in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone knows how to get multiplayer servers on Halo CE PC original version 2001? Also, if anyone knows if I can redeem my Halo CE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AS117, Dec 15, 2018.

1. AS117 Win User

Halo CE original

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get multiplayer servers on Halo CE PC original version 2001?

Also, if anyone knows if I can redeem my Halo CE cd key for a copy of Halo CE anniversary edition 2011?

Thanks

:)

AS117, Dec 15, 2018

2. Halo CE

is there any way to run halo ce on windows 10 with out directx 9.0b

AlexCarpenter_475, Dec 15, 2018
  3. SgtKOnyx Win User
    Halo CE on Windows 10

I'm sorry, it appears you are unaware that Halo CE is also a PC game.

SgtKOnyx, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Halo CE original

Halo CE On pc

why doesn't Microsoft sell a digital copy of Halo CE on pc instead of forcing the fans of the game into pirating the game?

Adidas_mop, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Halo CE original

1. Halo CE original - Similar Threads - Halo original

2. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  3. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...: On my home PC I am dual booting Linux and Windows. The problem I’m experiencing is:Every time I use Linux, the next time I use Windows and try to play Halo MCC, I get an error that says “Error encountered while signing into Xbox Live” which prevents me from playing the game...
  4. Windows Credential Issues After Every Time I Use Linux Halo The Master Chief Collection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  6. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  7. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  8. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  9. What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?: I have been trying for two days to install Halo Wars 2 to my laptop. Due to an incident, I had to reinstall many of my games, but when trying to do it now I get a pop up. This info never shows on any other game that is going to this drive, it's only this one. When I click the...
  10. What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?

What's the fix to installing Halo Wars 2 from the Xbox App on windows 11?: I have been trying for two days to install Halo Wars 2 to my laptop. Due to an incident, I had to reinstall many of my games, but when trying to do it now I get a pop up. This info never shows on any other game that is going to this drive, it's only this one. When I click the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reddem the orginal halo ce game on pc