Windows 10: Halo games and gears 5 lagging and freezing.

Discus and support Halo games and gears 5 lagging and freezing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have plenty of other games that run absolutely fine no issues high settings high fps. But any games I downloaded from the Microsoft store just have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr Popo96, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Mr Popo96 Win User

Halo games and gears 5 lagging and freezing.

I have plenty of other games that run absolutely fine no issues high settings high fps. But any games I downloaded from the Microsoft store just have an absolute nightmare playing? I can put the graphics to the lowest and let the fps go as high as it wants and the games will just die randomly moving around fps plummets to nothing the comes back, move the mouse the same thing and firing the same thing. Just seems really stupid that this is happening?

Settup

Ryzen 7 2700x

Nvidia gtx 1050ti

16gb 3200mhz ram

Windows 10 pro 64bit

Can anyone shed some light as to what the hell is going on? I just want to play halo and gears 5 without literally taking the game step by step to make it close to playable.

:)

Mr Popo96, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hello there,

You are quite welcome. I'd like to thank you for the prompt response and for wasting my time. Neither the error code nor the issue were anywhere to be found.

JeffMartin92, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Halo games and gears 5 lagging and freezing.

Cant play Halo 5:Forge

Hi Emi,

Based on your description it means that your computer did not meet the minimum requirements that needed to be able to play the game Halo 5: Forge. You can check the minimum requirements below to compare it to your computer specs.

Halo 5: Forge Minimum System Requirements.

• Operating system: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, version 1607 or later
    • DirectX 12
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 at 2.3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
    • GPU: GeForce 650 TiVRAM: 2GB
    • RAM: 8GB
    • HDD: 40GB
    For additional information about Halo 5: Forge, you may check out this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Halo games and gears 5 lagging and freezing.

1. Halo games and gears 5 lagging and freezing. - Similar Threads - Halo games gears

2. halo 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    halo 5: I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX, how am I post to play halo 5, if i cant get an Xbox? all I have is a pc, and an Xbox 1 at that? this is a joke. can someone just send me the halo 5 files are something?...
  3. Gears 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5: i bought gear of war 5 on steam and it wont launch it says windows cannot find'shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.HalifaxBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwel!App' i need help fixing this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/d79d8e6b-843e-48aa-9d55-95a2919d53ae
  4. Gears 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gears 5: Everyime i try and load on online game in versus it trys then times out and saod there was an error connecting. Im connected to tye internet pleaee help this is on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/7735ed79-9a72-407c-bd2a-e2cd7d9f290a
  5. Gears 5 Xbox Gamepass PC freezing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 Xbox Gamepass PC freezing constantly: I just purchased Gamepass Ultimate after not having it since Feb. I have been looking to finish up the rest of Gears 5 but the game keeps freezing every 10 minutes. It never did this around the time of Gears 5 launch. Last night I fixed it by turning off every Razer program I...
  6. Gears 5 Updates Wrecks Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 Updates Wrecks Game: Every time Gears 5 needs an update I open the Windows Store & go to downloads. The update freezes early in the process & never continues to download. The last time this happened I had to reinstall the entire game in order to get it working again & I don't want to keep doing...
  7. Windows freezes, Gears 5 BIG ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes, Gears 5 BIG ISSUES: The full main explanation of my issues are on my gears forum post below, PLEASE read It completely if you really care, instead of replying me with "Update your drivers" or something similar. Some weeks ago, when I started playing Gears 5 (Microsoft Store version with Game...
  8. BSOD, freezes and crashes on Gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, freezes and crashes on Gears 5: I'll repost It until someone really takes care It, read carefuly my issues and the problem has been solved. First of all, I tried everything possible. And just to clarify this issues only happen on Gears 5 (and also Gears of War 4 but whatever) I have the latest Windows 10...
  9. gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gears 5: Hi, i bought gears 5 from the store on win 10. When i go to the store it says i own the game, but it wont let me install it. tried several times, restarted my pc, signed out and back in on the app, nothing works. can you help?...
  10. Gears of War 5 will not finish installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 will not finish installation: [ATTACH]On the windows store it does not give me an option to continue installation. [ATTACH] But as you can see on the main menu of the game it is stuck at 86%. There is nothing showing me progress of it installing anywhere, nor can i find an option on the game UI to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 lagging

2. gears 5 wont run on my pc keeps lagging