Windows 10: Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC

Discus and support Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to launch the Game Halo Infinite . Getting Error - 2015291336 . Game Files error . Tried several methods - Uninstall and reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FatedSnail94377, May 9, 2022.

1. Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC

I am unable to launch the Game Halo Infinite . Getting Error - 2015291336 . Game Files error . Tried several methods - Uninstall and reinstalling the game . Signing out from Xbox companion app and then signing in again . Microsoft store - sign out and sign in with the account . I can play the Fifa game with no issues but for MS first party game Halo Infinite is not getting launched . So decided to unsubscribe from this service . I really don't have so much time for solving the issues all the time even after paying for the service .

:)

FatedSnail94377, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC

1. Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite getting

2. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  3. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  4. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite is not getting launched in Xbox game Pass PC: I am unable to launch the Game Halo Infinite . Getting Error - 2015291336 . Game Files error . Tried several methods - Uninstall and reinstalling the game . Signing out from Xbox companion app and then signing in again . Microsoft store - sign out and sign in with the account...
  6. Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC: [ATTACH]Game Pass is a service from Microsoft that offers games at a discount, few games are available on the same day, and many games are free. If you have bought the game pass subscription but cannot launch the games on Xbox or PC, this post will help you fix the problem....
  7. Microsoft store and xbox game pass for PC infinitely hanging

Microsoft store and xbox game pass for PC infinitely hanging: Hey, Odd issue started to occur and my google-fu isn't finding a good enough answer. I noticed that my game pass for PC app a while ago started not working. I would run it and after the xbox logo would appear it would just sit on a black screen and do nothing. Tried a few...
  8. Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games: I've had game pass for pc about 4 months with everything working fine. As of this morning I can't launch any game even though my subscription is still active. If I try launching from start menu shortcut it launches microsoft store page for "gaming services" installed...
  9. Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC

Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC: I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass. But when I try to launch the games, it says that they are unavailable in my account. The account with game pass is signed in to both the windows store and the Xbox Beta app, so I have no idea what is...
  10. Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass): The Xbox Beta PC app will not launch The Outer Worlds. I have tried reinstalling the game twice and restarted my computer. Don't know what's going on The error messages says this C:\Program...