Windows 10: Halo Infinite keeps freezing or crashing on Windows PC

Discus and support Halo Infinite keeps freezing or crashing on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are one of those whose Halo Infinite is freezing or crashing or having any sort of technical issues then no worries – we have some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 25, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Halo Infinite keeps freezing or crashing on Windows PC

Halo Infinite keeps freezing or crashing on Windows PC Halo-Infinite-freezing-and-crashing.png
    If you are one of those whose Halo Infinite is freezing or crashing or having any sort of technical issues then no worries – we have some solutions for you. In this article, we are going over reasons and solutions to resolve the issue. Why is Halo Infinite freezing and crashing on Windows PC? If […]

This article Halo Infinite keeps freezing or crashing on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 25, 2021

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 25, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite

Source: E3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Halo Infinite keeps freezing or crashing on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite keeps

2. Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly: I want a refund!!!!!!!!!! I dont even care for a fix anymore. The game has been broken since launch and is a damn shame. Game is unplayable. Consistently crashes in the middle of games even after multiple uninstalls and reinstall....
  3. Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly: I want a refund!!!!!!!!!! I dont even care for a fix anymore. The game has been broken since launch and is a damn shame. Game is unplayable. Consistently crashes in the middle of games even after multiple uninstalls and reinstall....
  4. Halo infinite crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo infinite crashing: Crashes on startup due to season 5 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-infinite-crashing/12a40c9a-7719-4e9d-aacb-9bc054b5712c
  5. Halo infinite crashing

Halo infinite crashing: Crashes on startup due to season 5 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-infinite-crashing/12a40c9a-7719-4e9d-aacb-9bc054b5712c
  6. Help with Halo Infinite crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Halo Infinite crashing on launch: I recently installed a new hard drive into my pc and after redownloading Halo Infinite through Steam I found the game was failing to launch, I've tried all of the basic trouble shooting solutions, but the game still wont launch, even after verifying files and reinstalling the...
  7. KERNELBASE.dll crash HALO Infinite

KERNELBASE.dll crash HALO Infinite: Hello, I've been trying to play a HALO Infinite for months now and still getting this error. In total I have sfc scan, regsvr32, updated the game twice, updated windows, and tried, run it in Safe Mode and even tried to file KERNELBASE.DLL the file. Any help is greatly...
  8. KERNELBASE.dll crash HALO Infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNELBASE.dll crash HALO Infinite: Hello, I've been trying to play a HALO Infinite for months now and still getting this error. In total I have sfc scan, regsvr32, updated the game twice, updated windows, and tried, run it in Safe Mode and even tried to file KERNELBASE.DLL the file. Any help is greatly...
  9. PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay?: I turned off all my overclocks, minimized the amount of apps running, and some other things. Nothing has worked though, I'm not sure why my entire system would crash as opposed to just the game.If there is any insight that could be provided, I'd much appreciate the...
  10. PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay?

PC crashes during Halo Infinite gameplay?: I turned off all my overclocks, minimized the amount of apps running, and some other things. Nothing has worked though, I'm not sure why my entire system would crash as opposed to just the game.If there is any insight that could be provided, I'd much appreciate the...