Windows 10: Halo Infinite

Discus and support Halo Infinite in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Halo Infinite through the xbox app, it worked but i went to play it again later, it didn't work so i reset and repaired it, now it says i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ILLusionLB, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Halo Infinite

I installed Halo Infinite through the xbox app, it worked but i went to play it again later, it didn't work so i reset and repaired it, now it says i don't even have it installed and i get an error message every time i try reinstalling it the same place.

:)

ILLusionLB, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite

Source: E3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite Xbox

Source: E3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Halo Infinite

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Halo Infinite

1. Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite

2. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  3. Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer on Halo Infinite Campain: Hi.I would like to ask a question. I have 2 pc's at home and I want to buy Halo Infinite Campain.I also have 2 kids, so do I have to buy 2 copies of Halo Infinite Campain or I can install the same copy of the game on both pc's so my kids can play co-op.Thank you very much...
  4. Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping: I am using an ASUS ZENBOOK DUO 14 PRO OLED. My desktop has broken and I have had to use my laptop for a replacement for all my gaming needs. This has not been an issue playing games such as CyberPunk, Hunt Showdown, and No Man's Sky flawlessly. I had to reduce graphical...
  5. Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping: I am using an ASUS ZENBOOK DUO 14 PRO OLED. My desktop has broken and I have had to use my laptop for a replacement for all my gaming needs. This has not been an issue playing games such as CyberPunk, Hunt Showdown, and No Man's Sky flawlessly. I had to reduce graphical...
  6. Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping

7. Halo Infinite Frames are Dropping

8. Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly: I want a refund!!!!!!!!!! I dont even care for a fix anymore. The game has been broken since launch and is a damn shame. Game is unplayable. Consistently crashes in the middle of games even after multiple uninstalls and reinstall....
  9. Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly

Halo Infinite Crashing Constrantly: I want a refund!!!!!!!!!! I dont even care for a fix anymore. The game has been broken since launch and is a damn shame. Game is unplayable. Consistently crashes in the middle of games even after multiple uninstalls and reinstall....
  10. Halo infinite crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo infinite crashing: Crashes on startup due to season 5 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-infinite-crashing/12a40c9a-7719-4e9d-aacb-9bc054b5712c