Halo Infinity

Discus and support Halo Infinity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [MEDIA] = can't wait.. *Thumbs 112147 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BugMeister, Jun 13, 2018.

1. BugMeister Win User

Halo Infinity

= can't wait.. *Thumbs

:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2018
    BugMeister, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 14, 2018
  3. zekrahminator Win User
    Happy birthday to the Xbox and Halo

On November 15th, 2001, Microsoft unveiled the Xbox, and Bungie released Halo the same day. Both quickly caught on as a major phenomenon, and Microsoft has a few special things to mark this event.
    • A Halo 3 Commercial
    The world exclusive Halo 3 commercial will roll on December 4th during Monday Night Football. The trailer will be made using CGI graphics, based off of game models and new music from Halo music maker Martin O'Donnel.

• New Halo 2 Maps
    These will only work on the Xbox 360, will be offered at a price through Xbox Live, and require a hard drive to run. Bungie studios apologizes for not being able to offer more details about the maps, but claims the map will be "really cool".

• A Halo 3 Public Beta
    While Bungie once again cannot reveal too many details, they can confirm that people will be able to play Halo 3 multiplayer before the game is actually released. Expect to see the Halo 3 Beta on Xbox Live sometime in Spring 2007.

• And a High resolution Halo 3 Screenshot
    Halo Infinity [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
    zekrahminator, Jun 14, 2018
  4. I Asari Milk I Win User

Halo Infinity

can't download Halo Forge/Halo app/Halo Wars

I can not download Halo Forge to get the Halo app to get Halo Wars which I have bought and can't access. There is no install option just a manage option which when clicked on gives me a list of apps in my library but Forge is not one of them.

How do I get this sorted? Not a fan for paying for things and not having access to them especially when it's a digital code due to not being able to get a refund

thanks

I Asari Milk I, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

Halo Infinity

1. Halo Infinity - Similar Threads - Halo Infinity

2. laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike: how do i get this game to work on my laptop? the weird thing is that the older game spartan **** works on my laptop. I want to play spartan strike....
  3. Halo 1 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 1 install: Whn im trying to install halo 1 on my windows 10 pc, the only option it shows is the C drive, but i want to install it on my D drive. Can you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/halo-1-install/8b03854a-eb73-437d-92b8-087e8c55d0af
  4. #XboxE3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite

in Windows 10 News
    #XboxE3 2018: World Premiere of Halo Infinite: fzwddyOeiXo For millions of fans around the world, Halo has become the quintessential Xbox experience. Whether it’s descending onto the shores of Installation 04 in The Silent Cartographer from Halo: Combat Evolved, struggling against the endless onslaught of Covenant in...
  5. E3 2018: Microsoft announces Halo Infinite for Windows 10 and Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2018: Microsoft announces Halo Infinite for Windows 10 and Xbox: Microsoft is today launching a new version of popular Halo first-person shooter video game developed for Xbox One and Windows 10 operating system. Microsoft today at E3 2018, the biggest conference for the video gamers, announced the Halo Infinite for Windows 10 and Xbox One....
  6. Halo PC won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo PC won't launch: First of all, I hadn't played Halo PC in awhile, maybe a couple of months, yet I've had Windows 10 since about Day One. It HAS worked before. I don't know at one point it stopped working, if it was one of the latest Windows 10 updates, that, I don't know. I think it's worked...
  7. Halo World Championship 2018 Finals on April 13, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Halo World Championship 2018 Finals on April 13, 2018: After months of incredible competition in Orlando, London, Mexico City, Sydney and Columbus, hundreds of teams have been whittled down to the final 16. From April 13-15, the very best professional Halo players from around the world will compete at the Halo World Championship...
  8. Halo Wars 2 Now Available on Xbox One and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Halo Wars 2 Now Available on Xbox One and Windows 10: 0D1qiGryB8k The hotly anticipated arrival of Halo Wars 2’s new expansion is finally here and with it, a new opportunity to take one of humanity’s oldest adversaries: The Flood. Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare is now available on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, and...
  9. Play Halo 5: Guardians for Free Jan. 11-14 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Halo 5: Guardians for Free Jan. 11-14 with Xbox Live Gold: Halo 5: Guardians, the most expansive Halo game ever released, will be free for Xbox Live Gold members from Thursday, January 11 at 12:01 a.m. PST until Sunday, January 14 at 10:59 p.m. PST. During this time, players can download the game and experience the latest chapter in...
  10. Tune-in April 13 to the Halo World Championship 2018 Finals

in Windows 10 News
    Tune-in April 13 to the Halo World Championship 2018 Finals: a2Lu4q43T0g In less than 24 hours, the biggest Halo esports tournament of the year – the Halo World Championship 2018 Finals – will kick off, where the very best professional Halo teams will battle at CenturyLink Field Event Center in Seattle, WA to compete for a $1...