Windows 10: Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue

Discus and support Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Halo master chief collection starts to load then takes me to the windows store to install halo reach to my devices. It then installs and does the loop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fus10n75, Dec 6, 2019.

1. fus10n75 Win User

Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue

Halo master chief collection starts to load then takes me to the windows store to install halo reach to my devices. It then installs and does the loop all over again and game closes to desktop

Done as much as i can do by rebooting, signing out and back in again.

:)

fus10n75, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue

Halo Demo?

I bought the hard copy CD version of the original Halo for PC. I did the same thing with the Master Chief Collection for XBOX only its a DVD. The Microsoft store has it listed for 20 bucks, http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...ctID.253659000 If your asking if the multi player is still online, I don't know, I only ever played single player missions.

alphanumeric, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue

1. Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue - Similar Threads - Halo masterchief collection

2. Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection: At some point I installed Halo Master Chief Collection and want to delete it. I realize there is another post about this, however it has not worked for me. All the files are split between the Microsoft.Chelan_1.2 folder and the MSIXVC folder. Ive tried taking ownership of...
  3. Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection: At some point I installed Halo Master Chief Collection and want to delete it. I realize there is another post about this, however it has not worked for me. All the files are split between the Microsoft.Chelan_1.2 folder and the MSIXVC folder. Ive tried taking ownership of...
  4. Unable to delete Halo Masterchief Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Halo master chief collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo master chief collection: So I've bought mmc on xbox last year and then I moved to pc and I could download it if I had game pass or not but now it isn't letting me and it's saying that I have to buy it again....
  6. Halo MasterChief collection downloading twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MasterChief collection downloading twice: When I download the halo MasterChief collection on PC it gets installed twice and sometimes a third time, all copies are in different locations, but the same copies are the same names.The first copy is 144 Gigs and has all the Halo games in folders along with other data that...
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection does not download from Gamepass on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection does not download from Gamepass on PC: I have tried numerous times over a period of about two months to download the Master Chief Halo collection through game pass for PC - each time it tells me i have insufficient space to do so despite me trying to download it to an external sdd drive with 1.3Tb of space for...
  8. [Windows 10] Halo : MasterChief Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Halo : MasterChief Collection: Hello, I got a 3 month Xbox pass in December and I could play in multiplayer a long time : sometimes, it happened I couldn't find any games at all , during many days / a week. The next week, I could play for many weeks. Now, since 2 weeks, I cannot connect to any...
  9. Microsoft Store issues (masterchief collection and Itunes)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store issues (masterchief collection and Itunes): Ok, so im having two separate issues that i believe to be interconnected as one did not crop up until the other did. I have Xbox Game Pass, and through that i have the Masterchief Collection installed on my windows 10 computer. i had been able to play several times with no...
  10. Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install Halo reach or the masterchief collection: it keeps saying i have no applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account, i reset the store, restarted, reinstalled the store, restarted again and even made more space on the drive. I currently have xbox game pass to try these games and would like to get this fixed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80040154 halo reach

2. windows 10 halo masterchief collection not loading