Windows 10: Halo MCC error 0x80073D12

Discus and support Halo MCC error 0x80073D12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying almost everything I can find online nothing worked [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ekhorino, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Ekhorino Win User

Halo MCC error 0x80073D12

I've been trying almost everything I can find online nothing worked Halo MCC error 0x80073D12 5e05adbc-4bea-4fcd-9322-b220ceb20b34?upload=true.png

:)

Ekhorino, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Zohman Win User

Error code 0x803fb107 and 0x80073D12 when pre-installing the master cheif collection on PC

I spoke too soon. the game installed finally but then when i ran the MCC it went through the splash screen for 343 and XBOX games studios and at the end of that loop of about 15 seconds, it went back to MS Store to download Reach. I kept trying and got the
    same thing. When looking Halo in the Start menu, i get a game called Halo MCC Ani Cheat /Mods etc... as well as Halo MCC.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now i am getting this error when trying to install MCC from the Xbox Beta App in PC>

Code: 0x80073D12

I will try resetting the store and rebooting and post results.

Zohman, Jul 18, 2020
  3. xAmorfide Win User
    Halo MCC PC

Hi,

I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released?

xAmorfide, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Ville_P Win User

File System Error (-2143322101) when trying to launch Halo MCC PC

Installed Halo MCC, but can't launch it due to the file system error. How can I fix this?

Ville_P, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Halo MCC error 0x80073D12 - Similar Threads - Halo MCC error

2. HALO: MCC CHEATING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HALO: MCC CHEATING: https://hardcoregames.video.blog/2020/09/02/halo-multiplayer-issues/ I have run across lots of problems with player v player. There is obvious use of aimbots and worse. I have also opened a discussion on Steam about it. Clearly the Easyanticheat is not effective. I am...
  3. ModifiableWindowsApps and Halo MCC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ModifiableWindowsApps and Halo MCC: I have the master chief collection installed through the Xbox app and it created folders in Program Files\WindowsApps (Microsoft.Chelan) as well as Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps. This folder in WindowsApps is 33.2 GB and the folder in ModifiableWindowsApps is 24.9 GB. I...
  4. Xbox Live Error with Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live Error with Halo MCC PC: [ATTACH]When i start Halo MCC on Xbox Game Pass PC i get an Error with Xbox Live Is There any Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-error-with-halo-mcc-pc/20102dc5-129f-4dd1-b3af-cab48cf2deef
  5. Mod Halo MCC???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mod Halo MCC???: Why don't you give us access to the files so we can mod the game? I have talked to customer support and they say we aren't allowed to mod games from Microsoft. However you gave us two ways to launch the game. One is normal and one is with Anti-Cheat Disabled. my question is...
  6. Halo MCC - Error Installing / 0x803FB107

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo MCC - Error Installing / 0x803FB107: Hi, I purchased the Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play the Halo Master Chief Collection, although every time I attempt to install the game I receive error 0x803FB107, immediately halting the download attempt. I can't find any information online which resolves this...
  7. Halo MCC for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC for PC: I recently bought the MCC on Pc, and it came with Reach at no additional cost. Will the same be true of the other games as they are added to the collection? Will they be automatically added to my library as free dlc, or will they have to purchased individually? In other...
  8. halo: mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo: mcc: installed halo:mcc and reach on my pc from microsoft game pass client, when I click play the client closes and game doesn't load. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc/957fde5e-8944-472f-b1da-7536c55df724
  9. Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC PC: Hi, I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc-pc/442fce9a-8f5c-4478-957e-272a56163adc
  10. Halo MCC purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo MCC purchase: I bought the MCC a while ago on xbox via the store as a digital purchase. As far as I'm aware, both xbox and pc use the same Microsoft store (not an xbox store and a Microsoft store separately). That being said, will I be able to download the MCC on pc when it's released Dec...
Tags: