Windows 10: Halo PC not quitting to desktop after Halo 3 download in MCC

Discus and support Halo PC not quitting to desktop after Halo 3 download in MCC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I go to close the program, i usually have to go into the task mgr to kill the program to get it to close. I tried closing it and not doing that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jasmith469, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Halo PC not quitting to desktop after Halo 3 download in MCC

When I go to close the program, i usually have to go into the task mgr to kill the program to get it to close. I tried closing it and not doing that and it closed, it just took a while to close...

:)

jasmith469, Jul 17, 2020
  2. xAmorfide Win User

Halo MCC PC

Hi,

I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released?

xAmorfide, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Halo PC not quitting to desktop after Halo 3 download in MCC

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Halo PC not quitting to desktop after Halo 3 download in MCC

1. Halo PC not quitting to desktop after Halo 3 download in MCC - Similar Threads - Halo quitting desktop

2. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc: Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to download and gives this 2 error codes : "0x803FB107" , "0x80070424".So i looked up a lot of other topics where people had the same...
  3. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc: Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to download and gives this 2 error codes : "0x803FB107" , "0x80070424".So i looked up a lot of other topics where people had the same...
  4. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Can't download Halo MCC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download Halo MCC: Went to Microsoft store on windows 10 downloaded Halo MCC It says "Install the app or game before you can install this add-on, you need to install the app or game it works with" Code : 0x80073D12 Then it also said something that my C: drive is full. Okay how do i switch...
  6. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Halo MCC on PC: Hi, I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently, nothing gets downloaded because of the following errors - 1....
  7. Halo MCC for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC for PC: I recently bought the MCC on Pc, and it came with Reach at no additional cost. Will the same be true of the other games as they are added to the collection? Will they be automatically added to my library as free dlc, or will they have to purchased individually? In other...
  8. halo: mcc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo: mcc: installed halo:mcc and reach on my pc from microsoft game pass client, when I click play the client closes and game doesn't load. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc/957fde5e-8944-472f-b1da-7536c55df724
  9. Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC PC: Hi, I know Halo MCC (specifically Reach), will be released on December 3rd, 2019. Is there a specific time this will be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-mcc-pc/442fce9a-8f5c-4478-957e-272a56163adc
  10. Halo MCC purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo MCC purchase: I bought the MCC a while ago on xbox via the store as a digital purchase. As far as I'm aware, both xbox and pc use the same Microsoft store (not an xbox store and a Microsoft store separately). That being said, will I be able to download the MCC on pc when it's released Dec...