Windows 10: HALO RECRTUIT doesn't run

Discus and support HALO RECRTUIT doesn't run in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI! I have installed Halo Recruit on my HP PAVILLION laptop yesterday but when I try to run the game it doesn't run. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vivekdodmani, Oct 30, 2019.

1. HALO RECRTUIT doesn't run

HI!

I have installed Halo Recruit on my HP PAVILLION laptop yesterday but when I try to run the game it doesn't run.

What should I do?

:)

vivekdodmani, Oct 30, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

HALO RECRTUIT doesn't run [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Oct 30, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

HALO RECRTUIT doesn't run

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

HALO RECRTUIT doesn't run

1. HALO RECRTUIT doesn't run - Similar Threads - HALO RECRTUIT doesn't

2. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  3. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. halo mcc update on steam doesn't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    halo mcc update on steam doesn't install: I try to install the new april update for halo mcc but when it comes to 8,67 GB it shows that it needs to install 11 GB but then it stops i reanude it and it goes to 8,67 GB again and that continues happening since 2 days ago on a loop...
  6. halo mcc update on steam doesn't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo mcc update on steam doesn't install: I try to install the new april update for halo mcc but when it comes to 8,67 GB it shows that it needs to install 11 GB but then it stops i reanude it and it goes to 8,67 GB again and that continues happening since 2 days ago on a loop...
  7. Halo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo: Buenas al entrar a Halo MCC en Steam no me deja unirme al multijugador me dice que no hay coleccion antes me pasaba eso pero con solo ver la app de Xbox y revisar la coneccion funcionaba de nuevo pero ahora ni así... Me gustaria saber que pasa......
  8. Halo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo: I purchased Halo games fro Microsoft but it won't allow me to download. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo/e2a32fee-3a10-4552-a681-3f24ab797803
  9. Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge: I recently tried to run halo 5 forge on my PC. I launched the game only to have it open, the screen to go black and the game to quit. No errors, No messages, Nothing. My Specs are as followed: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 4 core 4 thread CPU @3.0GHz 8 GB Corsair XMS DDR2...
  10. Halo 2 problem - Live already running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo 2 problem - Live already running: I cannot get Halo 2 to run on Windows 10 (fresh install not upgrade). It tells me that there is already a Live account running although I have no such account. Is this due to the Xbox system in W10? I don't use Xbox on W10 and cannot uninstall it as it is a mandatory system...