Windows 10: Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC

Discus and support Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am unable to install Halo MCC on Microsoft store on PC. It is in my library, but I have two versions in it for some reason. I have game pass and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IAmsNotColors, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC

So I am unable to install Halo MCC on Microsoft store on PC. It is in my library, but I have two versions in it for some reason. I have game pass and game pass ultimate so in theory I should have the game without paying for it. However I did either way. When I go to install, it says install on my devices and tells me the devices I can install it on, which is only all the Xboxes my account is on. But in my library, there is not such option, there is manage on one version of the game, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection does not work on this device. Very cool. I probably wasted 40 dollars. I am very angry. Someone please help.

:)

IAmsNotColors, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC

Just got my HALO Master Chief Collection. =)

I bought my first XBOX, an XBOX ONE 1 TB. I had to order the HALO Master Chief Collection online, it wasn't available in store locally. It was scheduled to arrive on Monday but I just got it today. *Party Just in time for some weekend fun. I haven't owned a console in a long long time. On my PC I use a trackball and gaming keyboard setup for FPS games. This is going to take some getting used to using the game controller. I've played HALO 1 and 2 on my PC. I wanted to play the rest so I gave in and bought the XBOX. I'm going to play 1 and 2 over again just for fun and to get used to the game controller. Hopefully by the time I get to HALO 3 and 4 I'll have a handle on it. I don't have HALO 5 yet but will likely pick one up at some point. I'll just watch for a sale. I'll be a while playing the first 4 anyway. Anyway, any other HALO fanatics out there.

alphanumeric, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC

1. Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Halo Master Chief Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection not working.: Halo MCC on Xbox Game Pass for PC does not launch because Easy Anti-Cheat produces an error, "Unrecognized Game Client. Cannot Continue".I have already tried reinstalling the 113GB game, repairing EAC, uninstalling EAC then reinstalling it, and updating Windows 11, I can't...
  3. Halo master chief collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo master chief collection: So I've bought mmc on xbox last year and then I moved to pc and I could download it if I had game pass or not but now it isn't letting me and it's saying that I have to buy it again....
  4. Halo The Master Chief Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo The Master Chief Collection: Ok, So recently I installed Halo on my PC, I go to launch it and it comes with this error. Any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-the-master-chief-collection/86cd455b-5b44-4a78-91a0-9c5abfd15723
  5. The halo master chief Collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The halo master chief Collection: hello microsoft. i am a steam user on a pc with intel i5 installed, with 8 gb of ram and intel hd graphics i bought the newly released Halo reach on the master chief collection last December, but starting any sort of game resulted in a Fatal Error notification and the game...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection Freezing: Hello Everyone, Sorry to post a game question but I'm pulling my hair out, after getting to the main screen on Halo MC the menu freezes and the music plays. The controller doesn't work at all and neither does the keyboard controls. It just plays music and does nothing....
  7. halo master chief collection not downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    halo master chief collection not downloading: so i got discord nitro and got the free xbox game pass because of it and tried to download halo master chief collection, it didnt even get past 0% before stopping and i have over 200gb of space left, it also says that it requires administrator permission to begin installing...
  8. Halo Master chief collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Master chief collection: I'm trying to install the Master Chief collection through gamepass from the Microsoft store but when I try to download it my pc doesn't appear on the list of devices I can install on, but I was able to download Gears 5 on my pc and it worked just fine does anyone know why...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam: Lets start off by saying this is most difficult company to find a way to communicate with. Contact us tabs just run you around in circles. Now...... The master chief collection on steam shows two Halo 2 selections in the menus. It is supposed to show Halo 2 Anniversary...
  10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC: 88VBun17AMI Today we’re extremely excited to share two big announcements that deliver on what are easily the most frequently requested asks from our community over the last few years: First, Halo: Reach is being added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) and second,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo mcc pc connection interrupted

2. halo mcc microsoft store not working

3. master chief pc freezing

4. halo mcc windows 10 to use this first remove another device