Windows 10: Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also...

Discus and support Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Honorwhite [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Honorwhite, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also...

/u/Honorwhite, Dec 8, 2020

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Dec 8, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 8, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also...

1. Halo uninstalled itself for some reason and now I can't launch it, it doesn't responds also... - Similar Threads - Halo uninstalled itself

2. I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...: I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no internet connection when I'm on LAN, but it's just fine when I browse through the internet, so what can I do to fix this problem?? I am on Windows 11-Look for...
  3. I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...: I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no internet connection when I'm on LAN, but it's just fine when I browse through the internet, so what can I do to fix this problem?? I am on Windows 11-Look for...
  4. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a application is not starting up on launch for some reason: i have tried numerous things, including, restarting uninstalling and mkaing a command for it on run also made the application admin and it still wont launch on startup no idea why...
  5. a application is not starting up on launch for some reason

a application is not starting up on launch for some reason: i have tried numerous things, including, restarting uninstalling and mkaing a command for it on run also made the application admin and it still wont launch on startup no idea why...
  6. I downloaded halo: Master Chief Collection and it doesn't want to lunch for some reason I...

I downloaded halo: Master Chief Collection and it doesn't want to lunch for some reason I...: I've been trying to fix it, but no solution is working, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-halo-master-chief-collection-and-it/da01e5e5-4101-4702-8a26-3a9fa34f9fc6
  7. I downloaded halo: Master Chief Collection and it doesn't want to lunch for some reason I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded halo: Master Chief Collection and it doesn't want to lunch for some reason I...: I've been trying to fix it, but no solution is working, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-halo-master-chief-collection-and-it/da01e5e5-4101-4702-8a26-3a9fa34f9fc6
  8. Cortana doesn't respond to some commands on my computer. Also it is missing some features. Why?

Cortana doesn't respond to some commands on my computer. Also it is missing some features. Why?: I was so happy when I started Cortana for the first time. But I was dissapointed quickly, because it is missing A LOT of features that normal Cortana has. For example, it doesn't have that taskbar on the left or the function to learn the voice, also some commands, like...
  9. For some reason when i installed a voice changer and uninstalled it and now my microphone...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    For some reason when i installed a voice changer and uninstalled it and now my microphone...: When i installed a clownish voice changer and then uninstalled it i basically just broke my builtin microphone and i need help. Can somebody help me?...
  10. SSD wiped itself, now I can't uninstall Halo 5 Forge

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD wiped itself, now I can't uninstall Halo 5 Forge: Title is my issue, here's the gist of what happened. I went to update the firmware on my 2nd drive (SSD: A) and it wiped itself, honestly not a huge deal because it was just games. That left a bunch of ghost entries in my add/remove programs menu but it was an easy fix, just...