Windows 10: Halo Wars 2 DLC content on PC

Discus and support Halo Wars 2 DLC content on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the complete edition of Halo Wars 2 on the Microsoft store to play on my PC, the page says it is available for PC and I have all the required... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnimeKid, Dec 1, 2020.

1. AnimeKid Win User

Halo Wars 2 DLC content on PC

I bought the complete edition of Halo Wars 2 on the Microsoft store to play on my PC, the page says it is available for PC and I have all the required hard/soft war. I can install and run the base game fine with no issue, however when I try to install the complete edition or the DLC the store tells me that it is not compatible with my machine despite the website store page clearly stating it is. How can I access the dlc or should I just seek a refund?

:)

AnimeKid, Dec 1, 2020

2. Halo Wars 2 DLC

I bought the Halo Wars 2 Complete edition but when I go to download DLC such as awakening the nightmare it just says I own the product, it gives me no way to download it, please help.

SamArtmann, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Halo Wars Definite Edition Error code 0x87E105DC

Thanks for the update.

We've checked the
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition product details
    page and the contents included are the following:

• Halo Wars 2
    • Halo Wars 2 Season Pass
    • Kinsano Leader Pack
    • Colony Leader Pack
    • Sergeant Johnson Leader Pack

The Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is not included in the bundle. This may be the reason why you're encountering issues installing the content. To get this item, you'll need to purchase it separately. Refer to the following links for more information:

To verify if you've purchased a bundle promotion for the Definite Edition and Ultimate Edition, kindly follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to check your transaction history online.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Dec 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Play Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 free Feb. 21-24

Source: Free Play Days: Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Halo Wars 2 DLC content on PC - Similar Threads - Halo Wars DLC

2. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  3. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Halo Wars 2 DLC problems

Halo Wars 2 DLC problems: I paid for the DLC for halo wars 2. awakening the nightmare a few days ago, it keeps saying it cant be downloaded on my device, yet the main game is fine :/ Can i be helped please as i feel like ive just wasted my money on this dlc......
  6. แลก DLC เกมศ์ halo war 2 ไม่ได้ครับ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    แลก DLC เกมศ์ halo war 2 ไม่ได้ครับ: ชื่อ DLC มาเค้าให้เป็นโค้ดมาพอรีดีมแล้วขึ้นแบบนี้ ซื้อตัวเกมส์หลักจากที่เดียวกันไไม่เป็นอะไร [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%81-dlc/8dafa53f-ef2c-4a18-8c14-54bd0fb9750c
  7. Halo Wars 2 DLC not letting me Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 DLC not letting me Install: I just bought Halo Wars 2 for the pc I already owned a digital copy of the Awakening nightmare and it says I own the product however it wont let me instal it it dosnt even give me the option to pay for it becasue it says I already own it and when i go onto the game and click...
  8. Halo Wars 2

Halo Wars 2: Im in the market to purchase and download Halo Wars 2 for PC. Yet the only option you guys have on your online store is for the Xbox version. Yet many online articles and such saying other wise. Am I missing something or is there a problem here?...
  9. Halo wars 2 not installing PC

Halo wars 2 not installing PC: So when i go to install halo wars 2 (pc) Iget the error 0x80072F8F and even with a pc restart along w/ following a tutorial the error stayed. does anyone know what to do? i really do not want to have to buy it again just to play...
  10. halo wars 2 pc broken controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo wars 2 pc broken controls: i need help with my halo wars 2 pc after a horrific bug which made the game download itself 3 times i get into the main menu it says press anykey to continue but i can mash all my keyboard buttons or even try using a controller and nothing happens if i hover the mouse over...