Windows 10: Halo Wars 2 DLC problems

Discus and support Halo Wars 2 DLC problems in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I paid for the DLC for halo wars 2. awakening the nightmare a few days ago, it keeps saying it cant be downloaded on my device, yet the main game is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by willbullock, May 2, 2021.

1. Halo Wars 2 DLC problems

I paid for the DLC for halo wars 2. awakening the nightmare a few days ago, it keeps saying it cant be downloaded on my device, yet the main game is fine :/ Can i be helped please as i feel like ive just wasted my money on this dlc...

:)

willbullock, May 2, 2021

2. Halo Wars 2 DLC

I bought the Halo Wars 2 Complete edition but when I go to download DLC such as awakening the nightmare it just says I own the product, it gives me no way to download it, please help.

SamArtmann, May 2, 2021
  3. Halo Wars 2 pre-order

Hi Robert,

The codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be sent out in waves, so it may take 7-10 days for you to receive your code.

If you didn't receive a code, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You didn’t purchase or pre-order Halo Wars 2 on Xbox One or Windows 10.
    • You live in a region where Halo Wars 2 isn't available, or your account is based in a region where the game is unavailable.
    • You're not signed in with the account that was used to purchase Halo Wars 2 during the campaign dates.
    If you meet the eligibility requirements for the campaign but haven't received your code, kindly get in touch with our

Xbox Support team

Refer to
    Halo Wars 2 pre-order info
    fore more details.

Keep us posted with the status of your concern.

Catherine Cus., May 2, 2021
  4. Halo Wars 2 DLC problems

Halo Wars 2

Hi JesanPusey

I am Wilfredo an Independent advisor  

You are entering the Microsoft store for the purchase of Halo WArs 2, I was reviewing the store and the game comes out says it is available for PC and Xbox

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-wars-2/c...

But according to the description of the purchase it is available for the xbox system only when validating game requirements recommend xbox one with 64x architecture

Apparently not a problem on your part

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Halo Wars 2 DLC problems

1. Halo Wars 2 DLC problems - Similar Threads - Halo Wars DLC

2. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  3. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run: I am having the same problem so many other people seem to have encountered. Yesterday when I tried to start the game, the initial window briefly flashed onto the screen and then went away. I tried all of the things suggested in other posts like running the Windows Store...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Halo Wars 2 not attempting to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 not attempting to install: So I bought the Halo Wars 2 complete edition and when I tried to install it on my PC nothing happens, no errors, nothing saying installing, just a click and nothing. I tried installing it directly to my pc with the "install to devices" button but that also did nothing, am I...
  6. แลก DLC เกมศ์ halo war 2 ไม่ได้ครับ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    แลก DLC เกมศ์ halo war 2 ไม่ได้ครับ: ชื่อ DLC มาเค้าให้เป็นโค้ดมาพอรีดีมแล้วขึ้นแบบนี้ ซื้อตัวเกมส์หลักจากที่เดียวกันไไม่เป็นอะไร [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%81-dlc/8dafa53f-ef2c-4a18-8c14-54bd0fb9750c
  7. Halo Wars 2 DLC not letting me Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 DLC not letting me Install: I just bought Halo Wars 2 for the pc I already owned a digital copy of the Awakening nightmare and it says I own the product however it wont let me instal it it dosnt even give me the option to pay for it becasue it says I already own it and when i go onto the game and click...
  8. Halo Wars 2 DLC content on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 DLC content on PC: I bought the complete edition of Halo Wars 2 on the Microsoft store to play on my PC, the page says it is available for PC and I have all the required hard/soft war. I can install and run the base game fine with no issue, however when I try to install the complete edition or...
  9. Halo Wars 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo Wars 2: Im in the market to purchase and download Halo Wars 2 for PC. Yet the only option you guys have on your online store is for the Xbox version. Yet many online articles and such saying other wise. Am I missing something or is there a problem here?...
  10. Halo Wars 2 saving problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 saving problem: I bought halo wars 2 complete edition on windows store 3 weeks ago. It was working perfectly at first i managed to clear most the campaign but one day I turned the game on to find that all my game data got deleted. It was frustrating but i tried to play the campaign again but...