Windows 10: Hamachi and LAN network bridges?

Discus and support Hamachi and LAN network bridges? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently come up with an idea. I just don't know yet if it would work that way. My idea is to connect my laptop (win10) via LAN with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElamoMichi, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Hamachi and LAN network bridges?

Hello,

I've recently come up with an idea. I just don't know yet if it would work that way.

My idea is to connect my laptop (win10) via LAN with another PC(WinXP).

On my laptop I wanted to bridge/connect LAN and Hamachi.

A friend would then do the same or through a virtual machine.

The reason is, I would like to play some old games that only run on XP or older with a friend. But in a way that everyone can sit at home.

:)

ElamoMichi, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Hamachi Network adapter

i have installed a program called Hamachi (downloaded exe ) to play a game with others online but in my Device Manager i have a yellow Triangle in network Adapters the adapter is called Hamachi
    Network adapter
    saying it need a driver has anyone have any idea how to clear this problem , many thanks in advance

Link Reflog1, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Hamachi and LAN network bridges?

Hamachi - How To?

you need to make sure its portforwarded , 12975 i think, also

in network and shareing center, click the left tab that says change adaptor settings.

then press alt and click advanced , advanced settings, and move hamachie to the top of that list.

slyfox2151, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Hamachi and LAN network bridges?

1. Hamachi and LAN network bridges? - Similar Threads - Hamachi LAN network

2. WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.: Installed WSL2 and I want it to get DHCP from my LAN. I do not want an internal of private network or port forwarding.It always gets an IP in the 172... range. After reboot it all seems to reset itself. aI've tried changing the vEthernet WSL adapter to External network in the...
  3. WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.: Installed WSL2 and I want it to get DHCP from my LAN. I do not want an internal of private network or port forwarding.It always gets an IP in the 172... range. After reboot it all seems to reset itself. aI've tried changing the vEthernet WSL adapter to External network in the...
  4. WSL2 Bridge connection to LAN.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Network bridge with Mobile Internet USB-stick and LAN causes intermittent crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network bridge with Mobile Internet USB-stick and LAN causes intermittent crashes: As the title states. I have a Lenovo V130-15IGM laptop with a Huawei E3372 LTE USB-stick, and have bridged it with the laptops ethernet port. The ethernet port is connected with ethernet cable to a router, which in turn is connected to a printer and another laptop. This is to...
  6. Network bridge with USB Mobile internet stick and LAN causes intermittent crashes

Network bridge with USB Mobile internet stick and LAN causes intermittent crashes: As the title states. I have a Lenovo laptop with a Huawei E3372 LTE USB-stick, and have bridged it with the laptops ethernet port. The ethernet port is connected with ethernet cable to a modem, which in turn is connected to a printer and another laptop. This way, the other...
  7. NETWORK BRIDGED MODE

NETWORK BRIDGED MODE: MY MODEM HAS NO IPV6 ADDRESS DUE TO BRIDGED MODE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I RESET IT? WHAT IS THE BEST OPTION TO FIX IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-bridged-mode/7cb9e208-c131-403f-baaa-0d0fc29d125a
  8. VPN and Network Bridge

VPN and Network Bridge: Hello, I have been having an issue with NAT type on my Nintendo switch. If I plug into the ethernet directly It has a NAT type error. This could be fixed on the router, but I do not have access. I then tried to use my computer as a hotspot, running the hotspot through a...
  9. Windows network bridge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows network bridge: I have an issue with my laptop, usually i use an IPO phone in my profession, and would like to make a bridge between WLAN and LAN network so i could connect my phone to internet via Ethernet. But when i starting a bridge the Wi-Fi just stops working, it still can see the...
  10. Networking Gurus -- 4 computers - better via Wifi or use LAN bridge

Networking Gurus -- 4 computers - better via Wifi or use LAN bridge: Hi there seems difficult to find a decent answer to this - but say you have 4 laptop users on your local LAN - is it better for throughput to just let them use wifi cards in their computers or connect the 4 computers to a fast router used as an ethernet-->wifi bridge....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hamachi adapter bridge