Windows 10: Hamachi and preview builds

Discus and support Hamachi and preview builds in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Seems like every preview build completely resets the networking components. So after a installing 10565 build, I had to uninstall / reinstall logmein... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pete1208, Oct 19, 2015.

1. pete1208 Win User

Hamachi and preview builds

Seems like every preview build completely resets the networking components. So after a installing 10565 build, I had to uninstall / reinstall logmein hamachi to get it to work again.

Funny thing, the disk cleanup tool could not completely remove the windows.old folder created by the preview install. Apparently a hamachi driver was in use. I uninstalled hamachi again, did the disk cleanup, and re-installed. That worked.

Moral of the story, uninstall hamachi before installing a preview build. This may affect any other VPN or custom network apps you use.

:)

pete1208, Oct 19, 2015

2. Network adapter error

Hi,

I've had some strange issues with Hamachi the past couple of weeks as well - it all got sorted out on my W10 machine after updating Hamachi to version 2.2.0.410.

Cheers,

Thorarinn

ThorarinnJ, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Pending Updates and Preview Builds

This could have happened due to several reasons like compatibility issue on your computer to our latest build of Windows 10. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you perform a repair on your Windows 10. You can follow the steps on this link:

How to: perform a repair upgrade using the Windows 10 ISO file.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Oct 19, 2015
Thema:

Hamachi and preview builds

1. Hamachi and preview builds - Similar Threads - Hamachi preview builds

2. Windows Preview Builds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Preview Builds: My new PC has received several Preview Builds in Windows Updates over the last 36 hours. The only fix cough cough that I have found is to go to Windows Update > Windows Insider Program and either uncheck Preview Builds or unenroll from the program. I am not a member of the...
  3. Windows Preview Builds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Preview Builds: My new PC has received several Preview Builds in Windows Updates over the last 36 hours. The only fix cough cough that I have found is to go to Windows Update > Windows Insider Program and either uncheck Preview Builds or unenroll from the program. I am not a member of the...
  4. Hamachi on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hamachi on Windows 10: Hey, I have a problem here with hamachi. I used hamachi in the past but it worked well but now it doesn't work. In the device manager it says: "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56" and there is a yellow warning triangle. [ATTACH]...
  5. preview builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    preview builds: i cant turn my diagnosic data to full so i can get preview builds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-builds/bfc4efaf-e001-472d-8e0e-94af337c8384
  6. Hamachi and LAN network bridges?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hamachi and LAN network bridges?: Hello, I've recently come up with an idea. I just don't know yet if it would work that way. My idea is to connect my laptop (win10) via LAN with another PC(WinXP). On my laptop I wanted to bridge/connect LAN and Hamachi. A friend would then do the same or through a...
  7. insider preview builds

insider preview builds: i have tried multiple time to disable the insider preview builds but after i do and leave the page and go back the settings have reverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-builds/e7124306-1cee-4430-925e-0a91a104ccd4
  8. Windows Preview build .. ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Preview build .. ?: Hello all I just check windows update and found this : [img] What is windows preview ? ..should I uninstall it ..? Thanks . 16939
  9. Unable to Preview Builds

Unable to Preview Builds: Going through the process to Preview Builds - get error: Failed to check for new preview build, please try again later. 0x80248014 Ideas? Regards, 2573
  10. Installation of Consumer Preview Build

Installation of Consumer Preview Build: I just recently put an extra SSD on my PC and installed Build 9879. It is not working so well on my rig but I understand why. I'm not here to talk about the current issues but rather how Microsoft will deliver the Consumer Preview Build in a couple of weeks. I have seen...