Windows 10: hammacher schlemmer digital photo converter

Discus and support hammacher schlemmer digital photo converter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need drivers for hammacher schlemmer digital photo converter to work with my 64 bit windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SilverTrax, Mar 3, 2021.

1. hammacher schlemmer digital photo converter

Need drivers for hammacher schlemmer digital photo converter to work with my 64 bit windows 10

:)

SilverTrax, Mar 3, 2021

2. Why .ICO files blurry when you convert from an image?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to change a picture to.ico format and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Select the image\picture you want to convert into .ico.
    • Now resize the image to 32x32 using Paint or Photo Gallery.
    • Save the file and just rename it to with an .ico extension and also select 24bit bitmap.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Newmaven Win User
    I need a photo to line-drawing converter

I need a program that will convert photos to unshaded line drawings--like mechanical drawings, not pseudo art. Kodak Easy-Share did that, but does not run under Windows 10. Any suggestions (preferably cheap)?

Newmaven, Mar 3, 2021
  4. msgbdm Win User

hammacher schlemmer digital photo converter

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

hammacher schlemmer digital photo converter

1. hammacher schlemmer digital photo converter - Similar Threads - hammacher schlemmer digital

2. Transferring digital photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring digital photos: My new digital camera has an HDMI output instead of USB. Fine fir viewing on a monitor but I want to transfer pictures to my laptop. Has this now been made impossible as HDMI doesn't do data transfer? Is the only option taking out the SD card every time, which is a real pain....
  3. Transferring digital photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring digital photos: My new digital camera has an HDMI output instead of USB. Fine fir viewing on a monitor but I want to transfer pictures to my laptop. Has this now been made impossible as HDMI doesn't do data transfer? Is the only option taking out the SD card every time, which is a real pain....
  4. Digital Photo Organizing & Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital Photo Organizing & Storage: I am trying to figure out the best way to do two with respect to my digital photos:1/ How do add a caption on a digital photo so that you can see/read the caption while viewing the photo i.e., the caption is on the photo itself?I'd like to have a template where the caption...
  5. Digital Photo Organizing & Storage

Digital Photo Organizing & Storage: I am trying to figure out the best way to do two with respect to my digital photos:1/ How do add a caption on a digital photo so that you can see/read the caption while viewing the photo i.e., the caption is on the photo itself?I'd like to have a template where the caption...
  6. Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting photos and videos in the photos app to a file: So I have pictures that I took on my phone that i put on my desktop through the photos app, and I want to put it in a file, I've been trying to do it but I cant figure it out, can anyone help?...
  7. Converting photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting photos: Windows 10. I have edited photos in ViewNX that i want to upload onto a personalised calendar site. If I move them out of the Viewnx editing folders as emails or any upload they revert to the original image and lose the edit. When i open File and Convert Files which is how...
  8. importing photos from a digital camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    importing photos from a digital camera: Microsoft and Windows 10 are ****. Importing photos used to be straightforward but updated Windows 10 has made this once simple operation so complicated that I've given up. This stupid updating that changes everything is not wanted or desired, so bloody well leave it alone....
  9. Converting Microsoft bootup photos to JPGs?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Converting Microsoft bootup photos to JPGs?: When I start my computer, it starts with one of a series of photos before I enter my password and it goes to the desktop. Where are these photos stored, what format are they in, and can they be converted to JPGs or some other common format?...
  10. microsoft digital image photo editor

microsoft digital image photo editor: Selecting a area in a photo to copie with the tool than copie... than paste ...the selected area is white! No copy at all. What can I do? Before it worked fine?...