Windows 10: Hand off my computer to my grandson

Discus and support Hand off my computer to my grandson in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to I hand off my computer to my grandson without allowing him access to my email, one drive, etc. any of my personal information.????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KayeForester, May 24, 2020.

1. Hand off my computer to my grandson

How to I hand off my computer to my grandson without allowing him access to my email, one drive, etc. any of my personal information.????

:)

KayeForester, May 24, 2020

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 24, 2020
  3. mikek75 Win User
    is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Off topic, but thanks for your avatar TD, you've just reminded me to try and find a download of the film of The Wall-Pink Floyd*Toast :toast:. Ain't seen that in ages*Rockout :rockout:

mikek75, May 24, 2020
  4. Hand off my computer to my grandson

Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Hand off my computer to my grandson

1. Hand off my computer to my grandson - Similar Threads - Hand off computer

2. My computer is choppy, slow and burns my hand if I physically touch it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is choppy, slow and burns my hand if I physically touch it: I bought what was supposed to be a gaming computer but it can't play games ie: Cyberpunk2077 or GTA V. I believe that their are background programs going on because the fan is blasting at full blast and it burns the hell out of my hand when I touch itwhen I'm just checking my...
  3. my computer off the monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer off the monitor: hi, the monitor is off when i play a game, in every game no in one specific, this is not a driver problem or gpu problem or monitor, i know is the operative system, anyone have this same problem ?...
  4. I am giving my grandson my pc. how do i exchange details

I am giving my grandson my pc. how do i exchange details: I am giving my grandson my pc. how do i exchange details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-giving-my-grandson-my-pc-how-do-i-exchange/baa5f85e-b67a-4d18-a183-f66043519551
  5. Stay off my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stay off my computer: I have spent the past 2 weeks starting over and reinstalling windows from your 1903 update that basically caused my laptop to be unusable. I originally had every setting imaginable disabled followed your steps to disable updates yet still Microsoft Windows had to be pushy and...
  6. xHCI hand-off Windows 10

xHCI hand-off Windows 10: Hello, i would like to know how i'm supposed to set xHCI hand-off in BIOS UEFI when using Windows 10. I read somewhere that in Windows 7, it should be enabled, but what for Windows 10? Thank you for answers[ATTACH]...
  7. help for grandson's laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help for grandson's laptop: My grandson has an HP laptop with a broken screen. I bought a monitor for it and it was working fine. Now he has forgotten his password and he no longer has access to his gmail account that it was set up with so we can't have one sent to him. I had some tech guys working on...
  8. I am giving my old computer to my grandson, but I want to keep the Windows and Office...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am giving my old computer to my grandson, but I want to keep the Windows and Office...: I am giving my old computer to my grandson, but I want to keep the Windows and Office softwares in that computer under my account so he can use them. How do I do this?...
  9. My computer restarts when I hit the keyboard with my hand accidentally

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer restarts when I hit the keyboard with my hand accidentally: I have an HP Laptop with Windows 10 Home and whenever I hit the keyboard hard by accident the computer just restarts going through the boot process all over again and having me login to it after...
  10. Please Forgive My Grandson

Please Forgive My Grandson: He likes to help people and he thinks he knows everything about computers. And maybe he does, I wouldn't know. I am 68 and don't really understand them. I am also disabled. Anyway he was fooling about on my computer updating things and all that and got into the Community...