Windows 10: Handful of Internet issues in HP-15da1083nt Laptop

Discus and support Handful of Internet issues in HP-15da1083nt Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i have been getting crazy over the past 2 weeks because of the internet on my HP-15da1083nt laptop, first, it's all good for like 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by codecmaniac62, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Handful of Internet issues in HP-15da1083nt Laptop

Hello everyone, i have been getting crazy over the past 2 weeks because of the internet on my HP-15da1083nt laptop, first, it's all good for like 30 mins, and i suddenly disconnect from the wifi, and then when I try to reconnect, it says that i can't connect. When i restart, my wifi driver disappears, and i can't even troubleshoot it because it's completely GONE. I tried resetting winsock and TCP IP and both does nothing. Currently there are no wifi connections available, my wifi driver in device manager is gone, troubleshooters do nothing but WWan and WLan services are running.My windows vers

:)

codecmaniac62, Aug 21, 2021

2. HP 15-ay513tx laptop "Connected, No Internet" on hotspot..

Hello,

I own a Dell Latitude 5430 and an HP 15-ay513tx. I often have to use my mobile's wifi hotspot to access internet on the go.

I notice that I am able to access the internet fine on the Dell laptop. However, the HP one is a peculiar case.

The HP Case:

So, on the HP, the internet works fine as long as I'm viewing my lecture videos (which happen to be MPEG-TS segmented videos with AES encryption).

However, if I view even a 10 minute long video on youtube, this is what has been occuring since the last 2-3 months:
    1. 2-3 minutes into the youtube video, the network icon starts showing the yellow exclamation mark. If I click on it, then for my wifi network, it says "Connected, No Internet". And I can no longer access the internet on laptop unless I:
      1. disable the network adapter, and re-enable it;
      2. reset the network stack (requiring restart); or,
      3. restart the system.
    2. However, if at this very point in time, I am able to browse the internet on my mobile's browser just fine!

So there are a couple of perplexing issues for me...
    1. the internet works fine on the mobile's browser, but not on the laptop's browser connected to that very mobile's wifi hotspot.
    2. Also, on the the laptop, internet works fine as long as I'm browsing regular pages (like while navigating to and typing this post) or when viewing the MPEG-TS lecture videos (which have never been less than 2 hours long). However, if I view a youtube video, I face this "Connected, No Internet" issue.

I have tried the following couple of things to no avail:
    1. I tried assigning DNSs (such as Google DNS and 1.1.1.1) in the IPv4 and the IPv6 files of my network adapter properties. This didn't help.
    2. Turning off the hotspot, re-enabling it and then connecting the laptop back to it.
    3. Turning the hotspot as well as mobile data off, re-enabling both of them and then connecting the laptop back to it.
    4. Using another mobile's hotspot. Even on the other mobile's hotspot, I face the same issue.
    5. Disabling the wifi adapter from Device manager and then re-enabling it didn't solve the issue either.

HP system specifications: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05404795
    Dell system specifications: https://www.dell.com/downloads/globa...spec_sheet.pdf (the i5 variant)

One of the suspects could be that one time, I had tried using the built-in Hyper-V Virtual Machine feature on my HP laptop. Since then, the number of network adapters has increased as per the following screenshot:

Handful of Internet issues in HP-15da1083nt Laptop [​IMG]

Also, since then, even while using my wifi hotspot, I don't get the usual wifi icon in the system tray. Instead, I get an ethernet-like icon:

Handful of Internet issues in HP-15da1083nt Laptop [​IMG]

Both my laptops (the Dell one as well as the HP one) are running Windows 10 1607 (OS Build 14393.953).

One of my constraints is that I cannot try updating my windows because of approaching exams.

Any suggestions which can help me fix this issue without a windows update?

- - - Updated - - -

[Update:] I just noticed that all this while, I had ignored that actual Realtek Wifi adapter in the control panel... I had tried disabling and re-enabling the Hyper-V adapter.. *Busted

So disabling and re-anabling the actual Realtek Wifi adapter does restore the wifi to normal. But it's a real hassle because video streams often aren't resuming when I reconnect to the mobile's hotspot. I have to reload the entire webpage and navigate to the timestamp to resume my videos.

Any solution which can help me solve this hassle?

Ten64BitUser, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Aug 21, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Handful of Internet issues in HP-15da1083nt Laptop

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Handful of Internet issues in HP-15da1083nt Laptop

1. Handful of Internet issues in HP-15da1083nt Laptop - Similar Threads - Handful Internet issues

2. Laptop issues - Is it Windows or HP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop issues - Is it Windows or HP?: I've been experiencing two very frustrating issues with my HP laptop over the past few months and no amount of troubleshooting has helped thus far. I'm not sure if it's an OS issue or hardware...1 My computer no longer wants to shutdown or stay asleep/hibernate anymore. If I...
  3. Laptop issues - Is it Windows or HP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop issues - Is it Windows or HP?: I've been experiencing two very frustrating issues with my HP laptop over the past few months and no amount of troubleshooting has helped thus far. I'm not sure if it's an OS issue or hardware...1 My computer no longer wants to shutdown or stay asleep/hibernate anymore. If I...
  4. Touchpad issue with HP laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad issue with HP laptop: Dear Mohammed Shuaib,You replied to the Question Synaptics Touchpad issue on 29th July 2022 , I have the same problem, I had follow the given fix issue on step by step., It didn't solve the issue, My issue on touchpad is that if you want to scroll the page with two finger...
  5. Touchpad issue with HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad issue with HP laptop: Dear Mohammed Shuaib,You replied to the Question Synaptics Touchpad issue on 29th July 2022 , I have the same problem, I had follow the given fix issue on step by step., It didn't solve the issue, My issue on touchpad is that if you want to scroll the page with two finger...
  6. Touchpad issue with HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Network Problems on HP-15da1083nt laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Problems on HP-15da1083nt laptop: Hello everyone, i have been encountering various network Problems on my HP-15da1083nt model laptop. Everything started with my laptop randomly disconnecting from my wifi network, and after a restart it shows that there are no connections, and no connections were available. I...
  8. hp laptop internet not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hp laptop internet not working: Hey Hp support, My laptops internet is randomly disconnecting, but it still shows I have internet. I’ve updated the drivers, done a internet reset and it still does this often. please help...
  9. Hp laptop update without internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp laptop update without internet: My laptop wants to shutdown with doing an update beforehand. But its in a time of need when im leaving an area with internet. I still have to wait almost 2 hours just for it to result in Undoing Changes. Is there a way or a command to cancel an update mid process so i...
  10. Sleep issue on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep issue on HP laptop: Laptop keeps going to sleep in every 5 minutes or so after doing the system recovery and upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7. I changed the sleep options in power setting but it didn't help. It is really annoying and distracting. How can I fix this problem?...