Windows 10: "Handicapped Lost my Outlook OneDrive and Word after factory reinstall"

Discus and support "Handicapped Lost my Outlook OneDrive and Word after factory reinstall" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; "Handicapped..... Lost my Outlook, OneDrive, and Word, after factory reinstall" Hello I am not that PC savvy. I had to Factory reset my PC. It would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KMH1960, Mar 30, 2021.

1. KMH1960 Win User

"Handicapped Lost my Outlook OneDrive and Word after factory reinstall"

"Handicapped..... Lost my Outlook, OneDrive, and Word, after factory reinstall"

Hello I am not that PC savvy. I had to Factory reset my PC. It would not except my outlook address and It had to create a new outlook account. When I entered my original address it said " account already exist by another user" or something to that extent. My Word, OneDrive, original Outlook are all Gone! I can't get through to Microsoft. If you can help and have patients I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you.

:)

KMH1960, Mar 30, 2021
  2. PGR
    PGR Win User

outlook opens word?

If you use a version of Outlook prior to v. 2007, there's a checkbox in one of the preferences tabs which controls this. You can choose Word or Outlook Editor.

V. 2007 no longer includes Outlook Editor, though. It has it's own 'light' verson of Word 2007 built in.

Pete

3. x509 Win User
    Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

4. Silverel Win User

outlook opens word?

Yes it does. *Smile "Handicapped Lost my Outlook OneDrive and Word after factory reinstall" :) Outlook uses word for message composition.

Silverel, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

1. "Handicapped Lost my Outlook OneDrive and Word after factory reinstall" - Similar Threads - Handicapped Lost Outlook

2. Onedrive not removed after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive not removed after factory reset: After passing on my laptop to a family member, I did a factory reset. My Microsoft account wasn't removed though. I added a new Microsoft account for the family member then changed their status to Administrator then removed my Microsoft account. My Onedrive account is still...
  3. lost my windows 10 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost my windows 10 after factory reset: I recently did a factor y reset on my desktop and it reverted all the way back to windows7 and now I can’t get back to windows 10 cause I have no knowledge of what the key was and it tells me I can’t update to windows ten without the key. After trying many times to reset when...
  4. lost my windows 10 after factory reset

lost my windows 10 after factory reset: I recently did a factor y reset on my desktop and it reverted all the way back to windows7 and now I can’t get back to windows 10 cause I have no knowledge of what the key was and it tells me I can’t update to windows ten without the key. After trying many times to reset when...
  5. Lost my windows product key after a factory reset and reinstall windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost my windows product key after a factory reset and reinstall windows.: I reseted my computer to clear everything and start the computer as new.But when I was done it said that my key would stop in a couple days, then it said for maybe 3 days. Now I only have "Activate windows"glued stuck to my screen at the bottom right of the screen. And I have...
  6. Lost my windows product key after a factory reset and reinstall windows.

Lost my windows product key after a factory reset and reinstall windows.: I reseted my computer to clear everything and start the computer as new.But when I was done it said that my key would stop in a couple days, then it said for maybe 3 days. Now I only have "Activate windows"glued stuck to my screen at the bottom right of the screen. And I have...
  7. Lost my windows product key after a factory reset and reinstall windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. 0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x080070426 affects outlook, word, onedrive: tried restarting licence server, windows up to date, (2019/11/19) and running on 19-09 . please advise what is the best course of action other than looking for licencing service and then rebooting the machine. trying to update office at present to see if that resolves...
  9. My synced theme is lost after factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    My synced theme is lost after factory reset: Hi. I've done full factory reset (complete with hard disk wipe) and now my synced theme is lost. I've set up to synced backed up theme and now it doesn't work. All I have is default theme by Acer and couple default themes of Windows 10. My custom downloaded wallpapers are...
  10. Lost activation after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost activation after reinstall: After reinstlling Windows 10 Home edition I lost activation. My laptop came preinstalled with a geniune windows. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-activation-after-reinstall/2a824cac-77ee-4d4b-a4d7-d5bd51ae891a"