Windows 10: Handing downloaded Usenet folders that appear empty.

Discus and support Handing downloaded Usenet folders that appear empty. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I could use some help dealing with usenet download folders. Sometimes these folders download and open without any problem, however, the last show I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by weybrew, Aug 12, 2019.

1. weybrew Win User

Handing downloaded Usenet folders that appear empty.

I could use some help dealing with usenet download folders. Sometimes these folders download and open without any problem, however, the last show I downloaded came in with folders that appear empty. I have played with them using 7-Zip and have been successful 3 times, but I can't reproduce my results. I know that my show is there but it isn't showing anywhere and I can't remember how I decompressed, etc. to get to it. I'm using Newshosting usenet client and Windows 10 on my PC. Can't someone help, please?

:)

weybrew, Aug 12, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 12, 2019
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Handing downloaded Usenet folders that appear empty. :D

PVTCaboose1337, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Dale9994 Win User

cannot access groups in outlook, they all dissapeared from the menu. How about Usenet?

Over the past week, I have not been able to access the list of available groups from within my outlook email program. It seems that the entire list of groups, both private and public, disappeared from the program's menu. I remember being able to access
    the Usenet Newsgroups over the internet, and it's been a long time since I've searched for any of those. This is a different set of groups which predate this email program, I guess. Is it possible for me to access Usenet through Outlook, or does Microsoft
    have a newsreader program which I can download?

Dale9994, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Handing downloaded Usenet folders that appear empty. - Similar Threads - Handing downloaded Usenet

2. Empty folders keep being downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders keep being downloaded: A folder named This idea must die_ scientific ideas that are blocking -- Brockman, John, 1941- editor -- 2015 -- New York_ Harper Perennial -- 9780062374349 -- cce1ac6f871ad7eef403aa9a2f58a3b7 -- Anna’s Archive_2024-02-20_22-57-10 is being created every second except the...
  3. Empty folders keep being downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty folders keep being downloaded: A folder named This idea must die_ scientific ideas that are blocking -- Brockman, John, 1941- editor -- 2015 -- New York_ Harper Perennial -- 9780062374349 -- cce1ac6f871ad7eef403aa9a2f58a3b7 -- Anna’s Archive_2024-02-20_22-57-10 is being created every second except the...
  4. Documents and downloads folders empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents and downloads folders empty: I bought a new windows 11 machine to replace an existing window10 PC. I moved my C drive from my old computer to my new computer now the D: drive. However, the documents and the downloads folders from the old computer on drive D: now appear empty. What happened and can I find...
  5. Documents and downloads folders empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents and downloads folders empty: I bought a new windows 11 machine to replace an existing window10 PC. I moved my C drive from my old computer to my new computer now the D: drive. However, the documents and the downloads folders from the old computer on drive D: now appear empty. What happened and can I find...
  6. download folders show empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download folders show empty: i have a lenovo lap top with windows 10 pre installed and when i download any files they show empty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-folders-show-empty/a865bfc2-3105-4dc0-bf60-53631888f39d
  7. Strange empty folder randomly appears on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange empty folder randomly appears on desktop: Hi folks - I sometimes look at my main production system and notice that every so often this folder appears on my desktop: [img] The solution is to delete the empty folder, but I sense that since the title is in hex, it might be from the registry. Seems encrypted. Has...
  8. Why is my download folder empty?

Why is my download folder empty?: I've downloaded files but my user download folder is empty. Download manager shows the files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-download-folder-empty/15a252b6-983c-4744-bd87-74d2abdbff8c"
  9. My download folder is empty

My download folder is empty: A few days ago I bought a brand new laptop and updated everything so I could start downloading the things I needed. I start downloading and my download folder is empty, when I go to Edge it and click show folder for my downloads its still empty. I don't know what to do....
  10. Emptying Windows/SoftwareDistribution/Download folder.

in Windows 10 Support
    Emptying Windows/SoftwareDistribution/Download folder.: Can we delete all folders and files in the above folder? 37643