Windows 10: Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk

Discus and support Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI have configured a multiapplication kiosk sucessfully. My Goal is to allow anly one desktop application to run. This is a application.jar File,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamuelHurni, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk

HelloI have configured a multiapplication kiosk sucessfully. My Goal is to allow anly one desktop application to run. This is a application.jar File, which is a self designed software.The configuration for the layout and the restrictions to allow only this application I have already done and it is working.But now from this java software, I would like to print something with the default printer. This function is now not working, maybe because the applications and services for that would be blocked by the kiosk. The error of my java application is: "No Printservice was found". So I guess that th

:)

SamuelHurni, Sep 28, 2022

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Sep 28, 2022
  4. rmakkapa Win User

Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk

Kiosk setup with unique URL

Hi all,

I have a requirement to setup 100 kiosk devices and we need to manage application's URL remotely. All the kiosk URLs are unique i.e we should be able to manage 100 URLs remotely and each URL must be targeted to respective device. We can use Intune to create kiosk configuration profiles and able to manage URLs. However, we need to create 100 configuration profile and there is a possibility that in future the count of kiosk devices may get increase. As an IT admin it will be difficult to manage multiple configuration profiles.

Can you please share your views to achieve this requirement?

• Each device must have unique URL (device will be tagged to specific URL)
    • Able to manage remotely (URL)
    Any recommendations/suggestions to launch a unique URL based on hostname/mac address from each device in kiosk mode? If so, we can configure URL redirection.

rmakkapa, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk

1. Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk - Similar Threads - Handle Printing Multiapplication

2. Kiosk Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kiosk Setup: Hi all, I am looking to set up two computers that public visitors can use to simply fill out an online application we use. So I want them to be able to just walk up and use the edge browser to do so.I've never used kiosk mode before, and to be perfectly honest, didn't even...
  3. Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk: HelloI have configured a multiapplication kiosk sucessfully. My Goal is to allow anly one desktop application to run. This is a application.jar File, which is a self designed software.The configuration for the layout and the restrictions to allow only this application I have...
  4. Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handle Printing in Multiapplication Kiosk: HelloI have configured a multiapplication kiosk sucessfully. My Goal is to allow anly one desktop application to run. This is a application.jar File, which is a self designed software.The configuration for the layout and the restrictions to allow only this application I have...
  5. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Support
    kiosk mode: I want to setup kiosk mode to control applications that the users can use , I followed the below url to setup it , however , I can't find chrome browser in the application list , therefore , I would like to ask how to control the user can use chrome browser or not ? another...
  6. Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kiosk Mode: I have set Kiosk mode with a single user and a single app. I am unable to remove the user and do not get an error but just times out and Kiosk mode with the user is still enable. How do I remove this in Windows 10 Pro version 2004?...
  7. Kiosk

Kiosk: When I tend to remove the Kiosk account, It is popping up try making you changes again, something went wrong...So i cant open kiosk and also i can't remove it please help me on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk/4b982453-574c-4b05-933a-1347e323b6d6
  8. KIOSK MODE

KIOSK MODE: Good Day, Is it possible to run any application type in KIOSK mode for Enterprise or Education versions? I tried to run Visual Studio Code in KIOSK mode only the black background can be seen using Windows Imaging and configuration design and I was deprived User...
  9. kiosk mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kiosk mode: how do I remove the kiosk mode from my xplane11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kiosk-mode/228bbfb6-fed9-46b9-9244-cccf66bb4cda
  10. Kiosk

Kiosk: I recently made a kiosk account, however when I did ctrl + alt + delete it took me to the sign in Page, but no where to sign into a different account so I can't log out of this kiosk account, what do i do?...