Windows 10: Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together

Discus and support Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use Zebronics Zeb Duke headphones for online classes. I have my classes in Microsoft Teams. The problem is I can't use Zeb-Duke stereo and Zeb_duke... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BharadwajMR, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together

I use Zebronics Zeb Duke headphones for online classes. I have my classes in Microsoft Teams. The problem is I can't use Zeb-Duke stereo and Zeb_duke hands free AG audio's mic together. When I change the audio devices to those respectively I can't hear any sound on my headphones. Pls tell me how to fix this problem.

:)

BharadwajMR, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Sierra118 Win User

Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

Sierra118, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio

when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error

Please solve my problem

KishanGowda, Aug 4, 2021
  4. AnubhavS1 Win User

Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together

Cannot select hands-free AG audio as output type in sound setting

I have a pair of surface headphones. When I try to go to an application that uses my mic, it should switch to hands-free AG audio since the mic is in use but it doesn't (What's the difference between stereo and hands free?).
    This means I can't hear ANY audio when my mic is active.

I know that the device is still there somewhere because in things like Google Hangouts which let you select your output device I can select hands-free AG audio and it works, but youtube won't work for example since my default device is still Surface Headphones
    Stereo and there is no hands-free AG audio option.

If I go to manage sound devices, I can see both the stereo and hands-free ag audio options, but from the output device dropdown I only have 1 option (stereo).

I have tried:

- Removing the device from bluetooth

- Resetting it to factory settings

- Uninstalling all drivers and restarting (so they were reinstalled)

- sfc scan to check for update failures (there were none)

- restarting my computer

Please help, I have no idea what is wrong.

AnubhavS1, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together

1. Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together - Similar Threads - Hands free audio

2. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  3. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  4. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: See a LOT of searches on various sites, including here, related to people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones, get stereo sound when using their applications Teams, Discord, etc . AND the Mic from their headphones. Without using a cord between the bluetooth headset and...
  5. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: See a LOT of searches on various sites, including here, related to people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones, get stereo sound when using their applications Teams, Discord, etc . AND the Mic from their headphones. Without using a cord between the bluetooth headset and...
  6. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

7. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  8. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  9. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...