Windows 10: Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Discus and support Hands Free AG Audio is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sierra118, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Sierra118 Win User

Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

:)

Sierra118, Jun 22, 2020

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Hands Free AG Audio is not working - Similar Threads - Hands Free Audio

2. Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working: So I'm still experiencing this problem on Windows 11 on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with my wh-xb900n, or LE wh-xb900n, where it only connects as voice and the audio is from the Hands free AG audio, not the stereo audio. making the sound quality much worse. I want to go back to...
  3. Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones stuck on hands free AG audio and nothings working: So I'm still experiencing this problem on Windows 11 on my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop with my wh-xb900n, or LE wh-xb900n, where it only connects as voice and the audio is from the Hands free AG audio, not the stereo audio. making the sound quality much worse. I want to go back to...
  4. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  5. Hands free ag audio

Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  6. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: See a LOT of searches on various sites, including here, related to people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones, get stereo sound when using their applications Teams, Discord, etc . AND the Mic from their headphones. Without using a cord between the bluetooth headset and...
  8. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  9. Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together

Hands free AG audio and stereo not working together: I use Zebronics Zeb Duke headphones for online classes. I have my classes in Microsoft Teams. The problem is I can't use Zeb-Duke stereo and Zeb_duke hands free AG audio's mic together. When I change the audio devices to those respectively I can't hear any sound on my...
  10. Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio

Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds A192 and I want to use both its headset and microphone as I use to do as far as few weeks ago. Currently Windows plugs only headset for music and no mic. Even if the profile Hands-Free AG Audio for playback and register seems available I cannot...