Windows 10: Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality

Discus and support Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All my handsfree headphones connect on Bluetooth to Windows 10, but only the Hands Free AG Audio option can ever actually be selected in the speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Close-By, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Close-By Win User

Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality

All my handsfree headphones connect on Bluetooth to Windows 10, but only the Hands Free AG Audio option can ever actually be selected in the speaker pop.Doesn't matter the brand, this is always the case.Is there any way of getting high quality audio on Windows 10?

:)

Close-By, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Sierra118 Win User

Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

Sierra118, Aug 26, 2023
  3. VendettaQ Win User
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option has very poor audio quality compared to stereo or analog connections, which would normally be okay, except I cannot use the stereo audio option unless I disable the AG Hands-Free Service in the control panel, which also disables the microphone I want to use.

I've tried the following, and some other things that I forget: Re-installing audio drivers, reconnecting the device via bluetooth, and nearly every surface-level option relating to audio inputs and outputs.

I'm aware similar problems have been posted, but none of them are exactly the same to what I'm describing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TLHands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality :DR When Hands-Free Telephony is enabled, I can use the mic but the stereo audio doesn't work, and when it's disabled, the audio is good but I have no microphone.

VendettaQ, Aug 26, 2023
  4. Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality

Bluetooth speaker displays as 2 different playback devices, only works in low quality audio.

My bluetooth speaker displays as 2 devices when connected via bluetooth, Headphones (Anker SoundCore Stereo) and Headset (Anker SoundCore Hands-Free AG Audio). Only the Headset option works and it plays the audio in very low quality. Selecting the Headphones
    option plays no audio at all, even when volume and device volume is at max.

I have tried uninstalling the device but the issue persists. The speakers work fine on any other device.

SkyeLarren, Aug 26, 2023
Thema:

Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality

1. Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality - Similar Threads - Hands Free Audio

2. Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony: Over the past couple of years I have had a problem that i haven't been able to find a suitable solution for. I use a Bluetooth headset for everyday use, alongside a dedicated microphone. But when I connect my headset, programs for example games and other programs utilizing...
  3. Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony: Over the past couple of years I have had a problem that i haven't been able to find a suitable solution for. I use a Bluetooth headset for everyday use, alongside a dedicated microphone. But when I connect my headset, programs for example games and other programs utilizing...
  4. Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality

Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality: All my handsfree headphones connect on Bluetooth to Windows 10, but only the Hands Free AG Audio option can ever actually be selected in the speaker pop.Doesn't matter the brand, this is always the case.Is there any way of getting high quality audio on Windows 10?...
  5. Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands-Free AG Audio on BT can be selected but is very low quality: All my handsfree headphones connect on Bluetooth to Windows 10, but only the Hands Free AG Audio option can ever actually be selected in the speaker pop.Doesn't matter the brand, this is always the case.Is there any way of getting high quality audio on Windows 10?...
  6. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  7. Hands free ag audio

Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  8. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio

Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds A192 and I want to use both its headset and microphone as I use to do as far as few weeks ago. Currently Windows plugs only headset for music and no mic. Even if the profile Hands-Free AG Audio for playback and register seems available I cannot...
  10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...