Windows 10: Hands free ag audio

Discus and support Hands free ag audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by snooooozee, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Hands free ag audio

So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands free ag audio from control panel because it was in location 97 and I didn't know how to change the location.Does anyone know how to download hands free ag audio or fix it?

:)

snooooozee, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Sierra118 Win User

Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

Sierra118, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Cant connect headphones hand free ag audio

I am not able to connect to my headphones hands free ag audio

when i go to sounds in control panel the stereo is connected but hands free ag audio is disconnected but if i right click on it and click connect it doesnt connect it doesnt even show any error

Please solve my problem

KishanGowda, Aug 20, 2022
  4. VendettaQ Win User

Hands free ag audio

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option has very poor audio quality compared to stereo or analog connections, which would normally be okay, except I cannot use the stereo audio option unless I disable the AG Hands-Free Service in the control panel, which also disables the microphone I want to use.

I've tried the following, and some other things that I forget: Re-installing audio drivers, reconnecting the device via bluetooth, and nearly every surface-level option relating to audio inputs and outputs.

I'm aware similar problems have been posted, but none of them are exactly the same to what I'm describing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TLHands free ag audio :DR When Hands-Free Telephony is enabled, I can use the mic but the stereo audio doesn't work, and when it's disabled, the audio is good but I have no microphone.

VendettaQ, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

Hands free ag audio

1. Hands free ag audio - Similar Threads - Hands free audio

2. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  3. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  4. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: See a LOT of searches on various sites, including here, related to people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones, get stereo sound when using their applications Teams, Discord, etc . AND the Mic from their headphones. Without using a cord between the bluetooth headset and...
  5. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  6. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  7. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Hands-Free AG Audio After Windows Update

Hands-Free AG Audio After Windows Update: I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones which used to work perfectly both for music and call until a recent Windows update.Now I am able to choose only Stereo mode and not Handsfree AG so I can use them only for music and not for calls.After searching on the web I found that...
  9. Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio

Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds A192 and I want to use both its headset and microphone as I use to do as far as few weeks ago. Currently Windows plugs only headset for music and no mic. Even if the profile Hands-Free AG Audio for playback and register seems available I cannot...
  10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...