Windows 10: Hands-free audio isn't avalable for some reason.

Discus and support Hands-free audio isn't avalable for some reason. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im not sure if this is the right plase to post this, but can't come up with other at the moment. i have realy big problems with connecting bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PaulWhoLovesYou, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Hands-free audio isn't avalable for some reason.

Im not sure if this is the right plase to post this, but can't come up with other at the moment.

i have realy big problems with connecting bluetooth headphones, but i have tried everything. the only thing i can think of that is the problem is that i don't have hands-free audio for some reason. i have seen other who tries to help that has it, but i don't for some reasons. i had it before, but now i dont for some reason. i think that is also the reasons mics doesn't work. i feel windows makes things so hard to figure out whats wrong.

submitted by /u/PaulWhoLovesYou
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PaulWhoLovesYou, Mar 22, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Hands-free audio isn't avalable for some reason.

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Hands-free audio isn't avalable for some reason.

1. Hands-free audio isn't avalable for some reason. - Similar Threads - Hands free audio

2. Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.: Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.BluetoothI'm trying to get my speaker to work, but when i connect it will either just say ''Connected'' or ''Connected, Voice'' But when disabling hands-free the audio wont work.I've tried many...
  3. Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.: Hands-Free instead of Stereo, but when i disable Hands-Free the audio won't work.BluetoothI'm trying to get my speaker to work, but when i connect it will either just say ''Connected'' or ''Connected, Voice'' But when disabling hands-free the audio wont work.I've tried many...
  4. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  5. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  6. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio

Re-enable Hands-Free AG Audio: I have Samsung Galaxy Buds A192 and I want to use both its headset and microphone as I use to do as far as few weeks ago. Currently Windows plugs only headset for music and no mic. Even if the profile Hands-Free AG Audio for playback and register seems available I cannot...
  8. windows 10 audio "hands free" issue

windows 10 audio "hands free" issue: Every time I connect my laptop to a bluetooth audio device it cuts out after a couple seconds to a around a minute sometimes. If I switch my output to the "hands free" selection in bluetooth for the same headset, arctis 9x it will work again. However, the audio played from...
  9. No Audio or Hands free from microsoft app.

No Audio or Hands free from microsoft app.: PC makes calls. PC is connected over bluetooth to mobile device, PC has version 5.0 bluetooth. I have watched you tube videos of folks using Windows 10 Pc's and Samsung phones communicate a phone call over the PC speakers fine. My error says this PC can not receive phone...
  10. Hands Free AG Audio is not working

Hands Free AG Audio is not working: My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio...