Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser

Discus and support Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; A new web browser called Project Spartan has been introduced in Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10049. It's still not finished, but Windows Insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Mar 31, 2015
  2. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Win User

Will Windows 10 have Internet Explorer?

IE is still included in windows 10 BUT it is being retired and replaced with project spartan. Spartan is set to be the default browser in win 10 and it can import all of IE's favs bookmarks, etc.

I suspect there will be some gowning pains in getting used to Spartan.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Mar 31, 2015
  3. Ft. Worth Win User
    Edge Browser Problems

Hello. I have posted my problem and received an answer to go into a "project spartan" and find a "more actions" icon near a "feedback" icon. I have searched the web (and googled) but am unable to find a "project spartan" that has those icons. I need
    help to find this project. Thank you. Mike

Ft. Worth, Mar 31, 2015
  4. endeavor Win User

Thanks for the link with its information.
    The browser is interesting for sure, but as I mentioned before I hope they still keep Internet Explorer option within to use it if one wants to instead of Spartan; iow, I hope they don't force this on us without being able to still use IE.

endeavor, Apr 1, 2015
  5. Charlie Win User
    IE is still available in build 10049. All apps/Windows accessories/IE. For those who prefer not to use or test Project Spartan

Charlie, Apr 1, 2015
  6. Olivir2014 Win User
    IE will still be part of Win 10, that is for sure. If this is also true for other editions than Enterprise, I am not totally sure, but I believe so.

Olivir2014, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser - Similar Threads - Hands Microsoft's next

1. windows 10 rs4 v17115.1, "hand drawn theme", icon pack, folder image

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 rs4 v17115.1, "hand drawn theme", icon pack, folder image: windows 10 rs4 v17115.1, "hand drawn theme", icon pack, folder image [img] 105621
  2. I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any: I have to sign Adobe documents. I used to print, sign, scan, until I learned I could use Acrobat. Right now I use the mouse but would like to be a little more precise with a pen. So I get on a few websites and find plenty of Windows pens for the desk but see that none go...
  3. Too much time on my hands today -- KDE apps on Ubuntu on Windows WSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too much time on my hands today -- KDE apps on Ubuntu on Windows WSL: Hi folks Too much time I think on my hands today !! That's dangerous for computer users !! Messing around with desktop GUI's on Ubuntu on Windows. Some KDE apps running fine -- KPAT -- all sorts of card patience games Dolphin (KDE file manager like Windows...
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand: Hi all I have recently bought a laptop, i7 with 2 HDs (128GB SSD and a 1TB HD). I bought it from Computer Exchange (CEX), a UK second-hand electrical store that I have been using for about 20 years. So my question is, how would I do a nice, clean re-install? Should...
  5. Get Hands-on With Xbox One X at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Get Hands-on With Xbox One X at Microsoft Store: [img] We’re less than a month away from the launch of the world’s most powerful console, Xbox One X. Between now and launch, Microsoft Store is giving fans a chance to check out the new console on 4K displays before it releases on Nov. 7. Join us at participating store...
  6. Hands on with Microsoft's IoT starter kits

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's IoT starter kits: Microsoft puts its brand on non-Windows IoT hardware, ready for Azure. It's all very well having a set of tools that can be used to build a back end for Internet of Things applications, like Microsoft's Azure IoT Suite. What you also need are devices that are ready to use...
  7. Hands on with Microsoft's new browser, Spartan

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Microsoft's new browser, Spartan: Microsoft is working on a new web browser called Spartan and while that is not the name the company will use to market the app, it is the moniker by which it is referring to it during its development. This browser will come with Windows 10 and will feature deep integration...