Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser

Discus and support Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new web browser called Project Spartan has been introduced in Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10049. It's still not finished, but Windows Insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more: Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2015
  2. ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) Win User

Will Windows 10 have Internet Explorer?

IE is still included in windows 10 BUT it is being retired and replaced with project spartan. Spartan is set to be the default browser in win 10 and it can import all of IE's favs bookmarks, etc.

I suspect there will be some gowning pains in getting used to Spartan.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Mar 30, 2015
  3. Ft. Worth Win User
    Edge Browser Problems

Hello. I have posted my problem and received an answer to go into a "project spartan" and find a "more actions" icon near a "feedback" icon. I have searched the web (and googled) but am unable to find a "project spartan" that has those icons. I need
    help to find this project. Thank you. Mike

Ft. Worth, Mar 30, 2015
  4. endeavor Win User

Thanks for the link with its information.
    The browser is interesting for sure, but as I mentioned before I hope they still keep Internet Explorer option within to use it if one wants to instead of Spartan; iow, I hope they don't force this on us without being able to still use IE.

endeavor, Apr 1, 2015
  5. Charlie Win User
    IE is still available in build 10049. All apps/Windows accessories/IE. For those who prefer not to use or test Project Spartan

Charlie, Apr 1, 2015
  6. Olivir2014 Win User
    IE will still be part of Win 10, that is for sure. If this is also true for other editions than Enterprise, I am not totally sure, but I believe so.

Olivir2014, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Hands on with Microsoft's next gen 'Project Spartan' web browser - Similar Threads - Hands Microsoft's next

2. Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared: My bluetooth icon has disappeared from the Device Manager. I was using a bluetooth mouse for most of the morning and then around 12:30pm PST my mouse started to act flaky. I did updates, but still do not have the option to turn On/Off bluetooth. Perhaps I hit some key...
  3. Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 on Windows 10: I still rely on Microsoft Digital Image Pro to put graphics together. I haven't been able to re-install it on my Windows 10 machine. When I try, it says it needs Internet Explorer 6 to install. Help! Moved from: Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10...
  4. Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have set Microsoft Edge to open with a blank page. However when I set the option to open new tabs with a blank page, it continues to open MSN.com. I have gone to the Edge Menu (3 dots) > Settings > Open New Tabs With , then I have selected "a blank page". Yet time...
  5. I do not need "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" and it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not need "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" and it...: WHY CAN'T I UNINSTALL THIS UPDATE?! Please help me uninstall "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" I do not like having all these unnecessary features on my computer....
  6. Verify my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify my Microsoft Account: I work on two identical computers, main one at home, the other at work. Both under the same Microsoft Account (same email and account password) Now - The one at work asks me to Verify my account. The email address shown is wrong (must be an old/first try one) ... and ......
  7. Microsoft works and Windows 10

Microsoft works and Windows 10: I have the very latest version of windows 10, What version of Microsoft works should I use if any. I have the CD for works 8.5 and it definitely will not....
  8. Microsoft fixes vulnerabilities in Windows with latest Patch Tuesday update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes vulnerabilities in Windows with latest Patch Tuesday update: Microsoft yesterday released Patch Tuesday updates for all its versions of Windows operating system with bug fixes and performance improvements. The Redmond Giant has addressed vulnerabilities present in several versions of Windows 10 and as well as the other products. The...
  9. 3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail

3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail: Have tried every suggestion found on every forum, i have 3 designer mice, 3 different PC (x99 based i7/Quadro P6000 workstation, 370 based i7/GTX1080ti desktop, and an i7/GTX1050ti laptop - Oldest machine is x99 @ 3 years). All worked fine until April Windows pdate, now...
  10. Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one: I have 2 computers. I have just now set up Microsoft Login on both. I did them side-by-side and at the same time (and that may have been my mistake!) I used the exact same login name, password and password hint on both. I restarted both at about the same time. Now I can...