Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901

Discus and support Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; As expected, this newly leaked build of Windows 10 features a ton of improvements over what we've seen officially in the Windows 10 Technical Preview.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Dave44 Win User

Read more...

:)

Dave44, Dec 13, 2014
  2. NightcrawlerYY Win User

MS Silverlight

Try this:

[​IMG]

NightcrawlerYY, Dec 13, 2014
  3. lfh0621 Win User
    Icons not working and slow system

I tried but....
    [​IMG]

lfh0621, Dec 13, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Interesting.. I think I'll still wait for the next official build in January.

BunnyJ, Dec 14, 2014
  5. Winuser Win User
    It looks interesting but I'll wait for the MS release in January. The official releases are buggy enough.

Winuser, Dec 14, 2014
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Read more...

Brink, Dec 14, 2014
  7. Edwin New Member
    "Noice"! *Biggrin

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  8. Rickkins Win User

Huh....???
    We all....???
    Who the heck is this guy talkin' about..??

I have never used the store.
    I never will.

Rickkins, Dec 14, 2014
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Read more... Even better!!

BunnyJ, Dec 14, 2014
  10. Edwin New Member
    Things are-a-changin' in WTP! I like what I'm seein' so far.
    Not that all of it will be in the final offering but it's still pretty cool!

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  11. ThrashZone Win User
    Yea I believe I've been to the store three times,
    Once to get 8.1
    Twice in 10TP just to see the lame apps,
    Couldn't believe there was actually a Asian chicks app probably the best one :/
    Otherwise I doubt I will ever go back lots of lame apps though,
    Sadly I can not get that wasted time back *Tongue

ThrashZone, Dec 14, 2014
  12. Edwin New Member
    Ever notice in the last couple of Windows versions, when you click on the help icon it virtually tells you to go search the internet!

Well, here's what may an encouraging addition: "Contact Support"

[​IMG]

(from leak 9901)

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  13. lehnerus2000 Win User

I wonder if MS fixed the Window Snapping (i.e. restored the functionality that b9841 had)?

lehnerus2000, Dec 14, 2014
  14. Edwin New Member
    Naw, it's the same. It works the way it's supposed to, I think but I've got dual monitors so snapping quads is a PITA!

There's a quick on/off setting though.

'Sticky Corners' is back! *Smile

('course, this is leak 9901 so, who knows for sure!)

[​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
  15. Edwin New Member
    The Store (Beta) is probably the coolest thing to check out but it won't open for me!!! *Sad

Edwin, Dec 14, 2014
Thema:

Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901 - Similar Threads - Hands Build 9901

1. windows 10 rs4 v17115.1, "hand drawn theme", icon pack, folder image

in Windows 10 News
    windows 10 rs4 v17115.1, "hand drawn theme", icon pack, folder image: windows 10 rs4 v17115.1, "hand drawn theme", icon pack, folder image [img] 105621
  2. I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any

in Windows 10 News
    I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any: I have to sign Adobe documents. I used to print, sign, scan, until I learned I could use Acrobat. Right now I use the mouse but would like to be a little more precise with a pen. So I get on a few websites and find plenty of Windows pens for the desk but see that none go...
  3. Too much time on my hands today -- KDE apps on Ubuntu on Windows WSL

in Windows 10 News
    Too much time on my hands today -- KDE apps on Ubuntu on Windows WSL: Hi folks Too much time I think on my hands today !! That's dangerous for computer users !! Messing around with desktop GUI's on Ubuntu on Windows. Some KDE apps running fine -- KPAT -- all sorts of card patience games Dolphin (KDE file manager like Windows...
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

in Windows 10 News
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand: Hi all I have recently bought a laptop, i7 with 2 HDs (128GB SSD and a 1TB HD). I bought it from Computer Exchange (CEX), a UK second-hand electrical store that I have been using for about 20 years. So my question is, how would I do a nice, clean re-install? Should...
  5. Hand of the Gods Closed Beta Free for Xbox Live Gold Members

in Windows 10 News
    Hand of the Gods Closed Beta Free for Xbox Live Gold Members: The Gods are at war and you must lead them to victory! From the creators of Smite, Hi-Rez Studios presents Hand of the Gods, a new strategy card game packed with mythological gods, powerful creatures, and dynamic spells. We’re huge fans of strategy and collectible card...
  6. Hands on with leaked Windows 10 build 10163

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with leaked Windows 10 build 10163: [img] A new build of Windows 10 has found its way to the Internet and this time it is version 10163. Seeing as this build is only one version newer than the last release to Insiders, there is not much in the way of new additions to the OS. That's not a big surprise as...
  7. Get Hands-on With Xbox One X at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Get Hands-on With Xbox One X at Microsoft Store: [img] We’re less than a month away from the launch of the world’s most powerful console, Xbox One X. Between now and launch, Microsoft Store is giving fans a chance to check out the new console on 4K displays before it releases on Nov. 7. Join us at participating store...
Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901 solved