Windows 10: Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work

Discus and support Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My microphone doesnt works. Whenh I pair this: [ATTACH] The sound window is shown as that: [ATTACH] Phone and microphone doesnt works. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mjuniorjr, Jun 12, 2019.

1. mjuniorjr Win User

Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work

My microphone doesnt works. Whenh I pair this:

Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work f56de1c6-644b-4eb2-a9b2-195eb41a0646?upload=true.png

The sound window is shown as that:

Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work 095d2887-02f9-4546-9301-01392e5d881d?upload=true.png

Phone and microphone doesnt works. Then when I disable the Handsfree, just the phone works. Then, I conect the Handsfree again, it stop to work again. Sometimes, when I pair the phone, it works just the phone, even that the Handsfree is able. One thing I realized that when I change to the Recording tab, the sounds stop to works and only back to work if I change back to the Sound tab. Another thing I realized that when I open the Handsfree properties, this appear:

Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work 8089fac2-b7c3-4c1b-a6ef-4fcd39b8b647?upload=true.png

The BTHHFENUM \ BthHFPAudio \ 8 & 28c664a4 & 1 & 97 device requires additional installation.

The device BTHHFENUM \ BthHFPAudio \ 8 & 28c664a4 & 1 & 97 was not migrated due to a partial or ambiguous match.

What can I do to solve this?

Thank you!

:)

mjuniorjr, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ANUoldman Win User

Bluetooth handsfree?

it works the same everytime:

- connect bluetooth to car as handsfree

- find contact and initiate call

- while 'connecting' checking menu confirms 'handsfree on'

- once connected, 'handsfree off' and call is routed to handset

- menu to turn 'handsfree on' works and call is transferred to car

initiating call from car works fine

so the Blackjack / Windows Mobile / or the Bluetooth protocol is incorrectly selecting 'handsfree off' at the moment the call is connected

everything else works fine, dialing from car, answering calls, switching lines, etc.

interestingly, I tested the Samsung A717 and it works correctly, suggesting the Samsung Bluetooth implementation is correct and it's a WM5 thing

ANUoldman, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Bluetooth handsfree better quality

Short:

No

Long:

There are so called Profiles in Bluetooth, and only one can be active at a time.

A2DP supports one-way HQ audio.

HSP/HFP support two-way audio, but only with very poor quality (HFP 1.6 added mSBC, which is a 16kHz mono codec, before, it was even worse).

(ref http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answe...-quality-audio-microphone-simultaneously.html)

(I added the same answer to both Is it possible to use a bluetooth headset mic while having High quality sound and Bluetooth handsfree better quality because they are found using google.)

Lukas Rieger, Jun 12, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work - Similar Threads - Handsfree mic bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  3. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  4. Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working: In windows 11 I just purchased a Bluetooth headset with mic. I can see in settings that the headset is pared but not the mic. I can hear but not talk. When searching for the device in the mic section it does not seem to be found? Both computer and headset with mic are new?...
  5. Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working

Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working: In windows 11 I just purchased a Bluetooth headset with mic. I can see in settings that the headset is pared but not the mic. I can hear but not talk. When searching for the device in the mic section it does not seem to be found? Both computer and headset with mic are new?...
  6. Bluetooth speaker work only with Handsfree low quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker work only with Handsfree low quality: Hi Everybody, I'm asking for help since my Sony SRS-XB23 bluetooth speaker doesn't work properly. I first tried it on my Macbook Pro and it wasn't working properly, in the beginning i thought that there was some sort of interference between my devices and the Wi-fi since both...
  7. Bluetooth speaker work only with Handsfree low quality

Bluetooth speaker work only with Handsfree low quality: Hi Everybody, I'm asking for help since my Sony SRS-XB23 bluetooth speaker doesn't work properly. I first tried it on my Macbook Pro and it wasn't working properly, in the beginning i thought that there was some sort of interference between my devices and the Wi-fi since both...
  8. Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working.: Hello so I have bluetooth earphones with a mic and tested on Windows works fine. For some reason they not working in Gears 5 I can hear people through the earphones but they can not hear me. All my privacy is setup correctly and when Gears loads up Windows shows Gears using...
  9. Bluetooth audio stereo don't have mic and handsfree bad quality.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio stereo don't have mic and handsfree bad quality.: I changed to a windows 10 computer from a mac some weeks ago and I found out some really serious problems with the Bluetooth. I have a Sony handset and an Airpod Pro, for both of them, when I connect to my computer, It will give me two options: stereo and hands-free. The...
  10. Bluetooth audio stero don't have mic and handsfree bad quality.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio stero don't have mic and handsfree bad quality.: I changed to a windows 10 computer from a mac some weeks ago and I found out some really serious problems with the Bluetooth. I have a Sony handset and an Airpod Pro, for both of them, when I connect to my computer, It will give me two options: stereo and hands-free. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BTHHFENUM\BthHFPAudio