Windows 10: Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop

Discus and support Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Redmi Buds 3 Pro that I've used in at least 2 laptops in the past but simply refuses to work properly in a desktop PC with a bluetooth adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LucasTemponi, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop

I have a Redmi Buds 3 Pro that I've used in at least 2 laptops in the past but simply refuses to work properly in a desktop PC with a bluetooth adapter motherboard does not have bluetooth built-in . Devices seen to be recognized properly and I can use the headphones but every time I go into hands-free telephony, in a communication app such as Discord or in a Meet, I lose sound output. The input never works no matter what I do . Tried disabling Audio Sink but I still couldn't get audio in or out in handsfree mode

:)

LucasTemponi, Dec 28, 2022

2. Issues with "Handsfree Telephony"

So I have a pair of Sony WH-900N Bluetooth headphones that work GREAT except for when I try to use them on my desktop. The audio and mic will typically be fine until I launch a game - after this I can't hear anything until I quit the application.
    After doing this, I can hear again, but the overall quality is worse.

I was able to fix this issue by disabling "Handsfree Telephony" in the services menu for the headset, but now I can't use the mic. I realize that Windows and headphones don't always get along, but has anyone managed get headphones like these working for
    gaming? It'd be pretty sweet to use these instead of my original wired headset. Thanks in advance!

ThomasBailleul, Dec 28, 2022
  3. Handsfree telephony and your phone app

Hi,

I've got a problem with my Hoco S3 headset with "handsfree telephony" enabled. Without this option I cannot use my Hoco S3 microphone, but when this option is enabled I cannot call to someone via "your phone" app because this is not supported for Bluetooth headset. So my question is how can I call to someone via app by using my headset? Or when this app will support Bluetooth headset?

Krystian Krakowski, Dec 28, 2022
  4. Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop

Can't turn on Handsfree-telephony

I try to turn on handsfree-telephony at controlpanel>devices and printers but it doesn't work. It says: The parameter is wrong. Can anyone help me out?

badrahraoui, Dec 28, 2022
Thema:

Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop

1. Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop - Similar Threads - Handsfree telephony headset

2. Handsfree telephony reenabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handsfree telephony reenabling: Handsfree telephony reenables itself when i restart my headphones or computer. I tried everything how do i get it to stop automatically **** itself everytime i launch a game that is convinced i have a mic on my headphones? I don't. Please I'm sick and tired of this problem....
  3. Handsfree telephony reenabling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handsfree telephony reenabling: Handsfree telephony reenables itself when i restart my headphones or computer. I tried everything how do i get it to stop automatically **** itself everytime i launch a game that is convinced i have a mic on my headphones? I don't. Please I'm sick and tired of this problem....
  4. Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop: I have a Redmi Buds 3 Pro that I've used in at least 2 laptops in the past but simply refuses to work properly in a desktop PC with a bluetooth adapter motherboard does not have bluetooth built-in . Devices seen to be recognized properly and I can use the headphones but every...
  5. Handsfree telephony and your phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handsfree telephony and your phone app: Hi,I've got a problem with my Hoco S3 headset with "handsfree telephony" enabled. Without this option I cannot use my Hoco S3 microphone, but when this option is enabled I cannot call to someone via "your phone" app because this is not supported for Bluetooth headset. So my...
  6. Handsfree telephony and your phone app

Handsfree telephony and your phone app: Hi,I've got a problem with my Hoco S3 headset with "handsfree telephony" enabled. Without this option I cannot use my Hoco S3 microphone, but when this option is enabled I cannot call to someone via "your phone" app because this is not supported for Bluetooth headset. So my...
  7. Can't turn on Handsfree-telephony

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on Handsfree-telephony: I try to turn on handsfree-telephony at controlpanel>devices and printers but it doesn't work. It says: The parameter is wrong. Can anyone help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-handsfree-telephony/f1a68469-ed33-4f75-99ce-f8cf7320953d
  8. Can't turn on Handsfree-telephony

Can't turn on Handsfree-telephony: I try to turn on handsfree-telephony at controlpanel>devices and printers but it doesn't work. It says: The parameter is wrong. Can anyone help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-handsfree-telephony/f1a68469-ed33-4f75-99ce-f8cf7320953d
  9. Can't turn on Handsfree-telephony

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. can't turn on handsfree telephony

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't turn on handsfree telephony: i tried to fix an issue by turning off this setting but now i can't turn it back on for my headset, it just says 'the parameter is incorrect' when i try to check the box and press apply...