Windows 10: HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY

Discus and support HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello guys plz help I have been using my PC for past 1 year its good till now. But suddenly for the past 2 months I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by S24karthik, Mar 4, 2019.

1. HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY

hello guys plz help

I have been using my PC for past 1 year its good till now. But suddenly for the past 2 months I get a small hang for about few seconds and the error is this,

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 117

Parameter 1: ffff9f8127db4010

Parameter 2: fffff8015664e454

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 228

OS version: 10_0_17763

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 16393

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule

Server information: 2ea9b933-9dec-487b-b39c-5d8d5be6ff34

So i think after coming 1809 this issue started I also changed my MOBO last september no issues in 1803 but now it happens every time every day.Please anyone help me is my hardware failure or this is the work of the beauty OS.

:)

S24karthik, Mar 4, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Lets get back to this troubleshooting step *Arrow Several Kernel Errors within a day? - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    The result was a working system in safe mode, though the GPU isn't used in safe mode.
    Please perform a clean boot again, watch the temperatures at all times (if you didn't yet) and from there we'll see what needs to be done. Please do not enable anything in taskmanager & msconfig, I want you to boot without any startup items & services enabled.

What was the BSOD stop code? Based on the BSOD stop code I'll edit the suggestion in this post.

axe0, Mar 4, 2019
  3. E63 Menu button hang once in a day......

Hi I have brought Nokia E63 two weeks before.and i get the Menu hanging problem since second day after purchasing.when i took restart then it works fine but again once in a day it goes to hang and only a line appears on the screen. Kindly suggest me wht
    should i do to remove this issue.i had also visitd Nokia care they said this is a driver problem and i have to submitted my phone for 10 days they will replace the driver....its not a month to puchase this mobile and parts of mobile will replace.......

Manvendra

manvendra---01, Mar 4, 2019
  4. NussOkeh Win User

HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

If I do a clean boot would Windows ask for a key? If that's the case I don't have one since I'm using Windows 10 Pro when they were giving it free.

NussOkeh, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY

1. HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY - Similar Threads - HANG ERROR HATE

2. All day event spans two days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All day event spans two days: Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to...
  3. Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?: Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day? I'm using Windows 10 21H1 and it also happened on version 20H2 and 1909. Looking at Event Viewer doesn't give any significant information or signature about the errors.Also this started happening on the first day I used...
  4. Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?: Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day? I'm using Windows 10 21H1. Looking at Event Viewer doesn't give any significant information or signature about the errors. Also this started happening on the first day I used my laptop after it was wiped out and...
  5. Windows 10 hangs on first start up each day

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 hangs on first start up each day: Heyall,thanksforyourtime.SoIrecentlyupgradedfrom windows7to windows10andhaveencounteredastrangeissue,andmygoogleskillshavefailed tofindasolution.Basically,everyday,thefirsttimeiturnmycomputeron,ithangsatthe windowssplashscreen. Itstheblackscreenwiththeblue...
  6. password error every day

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password error every day: i am having to change my password each and every day because it comes up incorrect password when my son logs in on his xbox each day. it does the same thing on my computer if i try to log in on here to Microsoft account is keeps saying incorrect pass word as well, so i do a...
  7. Day zero OS updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Day zero OS updates: I recently bought a HP Pavilion laptop, which was advertised as complete with all the necessary windows win10 home version updates, yet I have been battling seemingly endless day 0 updates since I got it. Most notably, a feature update to version 1909 which for some reason...
  8. Windows hangs several time during the day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows hangs several time during the day: Window hangs several times during the day and slows down my work. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hangs-several-time-during-the-day/2194800c-3565-4ac6-93f5-ded1053264a7
  9. System hang after two days of usage

in Windows 10 Support
    System hang after two days of usage: Hello. This past Saturday I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop via the media creator tool/USB boot. It ran smoothly on Saturday and Sunday, but last night, after about three hours of usage, it froze/hanged...I had been away for 10 minutes and came back to find the time...
  10. Win 10 Upgrade Hang – Four Days and Counting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Upgrade Hang – Four Days and Counting: I’m not sure how it happened, but my Windows 7 laptop started doing an upgrade to Win 10 four days ago, and it still seems to be in the process. The hard drive light periodically flashes. Control/Alt/Delete does nothing. When I power down and try to power back up into safe...