Windows 10: Hang on after starting

Discus and support Hang on after starting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Before few days I had an issue, here's the post. After that I faced once and now again hang on after profile loading. I needed to restart few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ВеСе, Jan 6, 2020.

1. ВеСе Win User

Hang on after starting

Hello! Before few days I had an issue, here's the post. After that I faced once and now again hang on after profile loading. I needed to restart few times, one time even the power button didn't react so I removed the power supply fro the slot and put it again. The hang is this: the icons appear but the desktop clock additional installed program doesn't start. Windows Explorer is unusable. After 6-7 minutes things back to normal. Here are the Error messages in Event Viewer in order they happened:

A timeout was reached 30000 milliseconds while waiting for the Sync Host_2d3e0 service to connect.

The Delivery Optimization service hung on starting.

A timeout was reached 30000 milliseconds while waiting for the Google Update Service gupdate service to connect.

The Google Update Service gupdate service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

All above in 2-3 minutes. After 4 minutes the thing normalized with:

The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from start request to automatic start. some words were in my language so excuse bad translation

Geolocation positioning is enabled.

Also I got notification that Windows Defender is not enabled but I checked and it was.

P.S. I noticed 3 Warrning messages in Event Viewer:

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device SWD\WPDBUSENUM\...............................................

and 3 Information messages after each:

WUDFPf part of UMDF did not load yet. After it does, Windows will start the device again.

:)

ВеСе, Jan 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Hang on after starting

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Hang on after starting

1. Hang on after starting - Similar Threads - Hang starting

2. why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?: why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes? Is because WINDOWS IS IT JUST BASICALLY **** **** AND MICROFLACID ARE MORE BOTHERED ABOUT PROFILING AND DATA COLLECTION?...
  3. why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes?: why do I keep having to reboot because my system starts to go really slow and hang sometimes? Is because WINDOWS IS IT JUST BASICALLY **** **** AND MICROFLACID ARE MORE BOTHERED ABOUT PROFILING AND DATA COLLECTION?...
  4. Application is hanging over RDP connection only if connection is started from domain member...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application is hanging over RDP connection only if connection is started from domain member...: Customer has really weird problem - they are using ERP system over RDP connetion, both desktop sessions and RemoteApp sessions, depends of user work profile.Now, about month ago we got some calls, that ERP system is staying in "Not responding" status for 15-30 minutes, if...
  5. Application is hanging over RDP connection only if connection is started from domain member...

Application is hanging over RDP connection only if connection is started from domain member...: Customer has really weird problem - they are using ERP system over RDP connetion, both desktop sessions and RemoteApp sessions, depends of user work profile.Now, about month ago we got some calls, that ERP system is staying in "Not responding" status for 15-30 minutes, if...
  6. after one drive set my system started hanging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after one drive set my system started hanging: after one drive set my system started hanging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-one-drive-set-my-system-started-hanging/7a7eeb4f-b80c-464f-bb39-d6e775320ae0
  7. after one drive set my system started hanging

after one drive set my system started hanging: after one drive set my system started hanging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-one-drive-set-my-system-started-hanging/7a7eeb4f-b80c-464f-bb39-d6e775320ae0
  8. after one drive set my system started hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Mouse starts to shiver in no moving state and gets hang in middle while not doing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse starts to shiver in no moving state and gets hang in middle while not doing anything: mouse starts to shiver in no moving state and gets hang in middle while not doing anything how to fix it?* Moved from Bing* Changed to a question* Original title: mouse issue...
  10. Mouse starts to shiver in no moving state and gets hang in middle while not doing anything

Mouse starts to shiver in no moving state and gets hang in middle while not doing anything: mouse starts to shiver in no moving state and gets hang in middle while not doing anything how to fix it?* Moved from Bing* Changed to a question* Original title: mouse issue...