Windows 10: hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.

Discus and support hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft team , i have a question to you , why commonly microsoft operating system is hangging frequenty but apple os laptop is not hanging, if we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VinothP-SrExecutive-IT-SU, Feb 11, 2024.

1. hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.

Hi, Microsoft team , i have a question to you , why commonly microsoft operating system is hangging frequenty but apple os laptop is not hanging, if we do multitaking also the apple latop or mobile also will not get hang , but any commonly the microsoft os got hanging. Even my laptop is I5 and 8gb ram and 512 gb ssd , repedely hanging and i have licensed antivirus also, even my laptop get struck and hanging. please clear this issue commonly it should not hang. i updated my laptop upto date or not, that is not a matter , but the laptop should not hang , my laptop cost is 82000 , it is 11th gen

:)

VinothP-SrExecutive-IT-SU, Feb 11, 2024
  2. guru379 Win User

Windows 19H1 OS hangs at "BLInitializeLibrary Failed 0XC0000185"

Windows 19H1 OS hangs at "BLInitializeLibrary Failed 0XC0000185".

Problem statement:

When booting to 19H1 OS, observing that while doing multiple reboot system hangs in OS loader with Error message displayed on top

""BLInitializeLibrary Failed 0XC0000185"".

and shows instruction pointer at 0x1003C6A3 in bootmgfw.efi,

How could this be debugged from UEFI BIOS/bootloader side?

Is this some known issue as seeing many people reporting this issue with 19H1/2 OR there is some fix in windows recently for this?

Or there is some issue in Insyde BIOS which should be fixed from Insyde BIOS.

PS: Seeing this issue with Insyde BIOS.

guru379, Feb 11, 2024
  3. Lumia 920 hangs issue

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried the above steps and installed the software in mobile but still it hangs after some use.

I notices while it gets hang, the date of the mobile changes automatically to 8.21 pm and date to May 22, 2014.

I couldn't find the exact reason and don't know how to fix this.?

As said before, I did soft reset, hard reset and reinstalled the os by using the above link. But still the problem exist.

Please advice me to proceed further.

Thanks.

srikumar k.

hi2srikumar, Feb 11, 2024
  4. hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.

Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.

1. hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os. - Similar Threads - hangging issue never

2. Windows hanging issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hanging issue: Hi Team I'm Facing hanging issue with windows enterprise version and i have tryed all the solution but issue is not resolved can please help.The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.4239 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  3. hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hangging issue in windows 11 os, but never hangs for apple os.: Hi, Microsoft team , i have a question to you , why commonly microsoft operating system is hangging frequenty but apple os laptop is not hanging, if we do multitaking also the apple latop or mobile also will not get hang , but any commonly the microsoft os got hanging. Even...
  4. Windows 11 Hanging Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hanging Issue: I got windows upgrade notification in windows update setting and after upgrading to windows 11 my system starts hanging for me, overheating problem also started. 1 or 1.5 months ago i upgraded my system from windows 10 to windows 11 but now i am not getting an option to get...
  5. Windows 11 Hanging Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Hanging Issue: I got windows upgrade notification in windows update setting and after upgrading to windows 11 my system starts hanging for me, overheating problem also started. 1 or 1.5 months ago i upgraded my system from windows 10 to windows 11 but now i am not getting an option to get...
  6. Frequent hanging in Windows 10 OS build 19041.508 and issues while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent hanging in Windows 10 OS build 19041.508 and issues while playing games: Ever since I updated my computer to the OS build 19041.508 I have been experiencing weird performance issues both in video games and while doing anything else. Here is what I have noticed: 1 Severe FPS drops in games that normally ran butter smooth before the update. 2...
  7. Hanging issue

Hanging issue: From my previous questions, I'm almost 99% 'hanging free'. Cleaning up the SFC, windows updates issues etc, but they are all long gone and I've had a pretty smooth sailing journey for the last week with no freezing. I just had one. I want to nip it now and figure out...
  8. Windows 19H1 OS hangs at "BLInitializeLibrary Failed 0XC0000185"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 19H1 OS hangs at "BLInitializeLibrary Failed 0XC0000185": Windows 19H1 OS hangs at "BLInitializeLibrary Failed 0XC0000185". Problem statement: When booting to 19H1 OS, observing that while doing multiple reboot system hangs in OS loader with Error message displayed on top ""BLInitializeLibrary Failed 0XC0000185"". and shows...
  9. Windows 10 OS PC HANGS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 OS PC HANGS: Facing sudden issue with my windows 10 laptop. I have licensed windows 10 installed in my laptop with i3 6th gen 4 gb ram. It was working fine until recently, but suddenly it is getting stuck with no further action possible, this happens even after several forced restarts...
  10. HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY

HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY: hello guys plz help I have been using my PC for past 1 year its good till now. But suddenly for the past 2 months I get a small hang for about few seconds and the error is this, Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...