Windows 10: Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed

Discus and support Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; What does this mean [img] iis there a way to see where these came from and should i [img] remove them thank you build 1904 148698 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed

What does this mean
    Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed [​IMG]

iis there a way to see where these came from and should i
    Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed [​IMG]
    remove them thank you build 1904

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed

1. Hanging or crashing apps: not fixed - Similar Threads - Hanging crashing apps

2. fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix hanging or crashing apps: unable to open microsoft apps. Have run troubleshooter and get unable to fix hanging or crashing apps message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/5eb1eca7-b1c5-4a8e-887c-7e100bd6e793
  3. fix hanging or crashing apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fix hanging or crashing apps: unable to open microsoft apps. Have run troubleshooter and get unable to fix hanging or crashing apps message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/5eb1eca7-b1c5-4a8e-887c-7e100bd6e793
  4. fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hanging or crashing apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hanging or crashing apps: I have tried to fix my hanging or crashing Microsoft store in about 5 or 6 different ways. I want to know whether formatting my laptop will fix the crashing inbuilt app?...
  6. How to fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix hanging or crashing apps: fix hanging crashing apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/017f42e1-525d-4d0a-ab8f-df718a8ff5eb
  7. not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps: so i've been contemplating on whether or not to post here, seeing that this problem seems to come up with more than one person. my problem is, in detail: recently i purchased and installed minecraft for windows 10 onto my windows 10 laptop, then joined the beta xbox insider...
  8. fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    fix hanging or crashing apps: how do I fix hanging or crashing apps like Mail & Calander, Microsoft Store...…? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-hanging-or-crashing-apps/5532c189-f316-4c20-9f63-34d8b51215f1
  9. How to fix hanging/crashing apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix hanging/crashing apps: Since the new Windows 10 update (February 2019), my computer has been gradually slowing to a crawl. I used to be able to run google chrome, Spotify, Discord, and maybe a game at the same time with little to no slowdown. This past week, even running two of those programs at...
  10. Hanging or Crashing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging or Crashing Apps: When I started the troubleshooting program for Microsoft store, the troubleshoot came up with the problem of not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps. I have looked at other inquiries about hanging and crashing apps. All of them said that there needs to be a clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems found hanging or crashing apps

2. microsoft store hanging or crashing apps fix

3. hanging or crashing apps on windows 10

4. hanging or crashing apps not fixed,
  5. trobleshooter found hanging and crashing apps,
  6. fix crashing apps,
  7. hanging or crashing windows mail app