Windows 10: Hanging problem in i3 windows 10 laptop.

Discus and support Hanging problem in i3 windows 10 laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have purchased i3 hp laptop windows 10 4 -5 months ago but it hangs a lot . I saw videos from YouTube to solve the problem of hanging but it was of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Malkeet Singh 2006, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Hanging problem in i3 windows 10 laptop.

I have purchased i3 hp laptop windows 10 4 -5 months ago but it hangs a lot . I saw videos from YouTube to solve the problem of hanging but it was of no use then I factory reset my laptop so that it might stop hanging and run smoothly but after reset it hangs a lot . Please help me I am in a great trouble .

:)

Malkeet Singh 2006, Apr 6, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 7 vs 8.1 for SandyBridge i3 laptop

I agree. I can't see using 8.1 instead of 10.

My daily driver laptop is an IvyBridge i3 @1.8GHz, and it runs 10 wonderfully. It only has 12GB of RAM though. These i3s from that era are still pretty usable. So I'd put whatever the most modern OS you can on it.

newtekie1, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Help choosing a Win 10 laptop

Take a gander at this list of laptop CPUs

PassMark CPU Benchmarks - New Laptop CPUs Performance

See if you can find something with an Intel i3 processor in your price range.

The i3 Passmark scores seem to begin around 3000 and go up from there.

They are a step up from the dreaded Celerons.

ignatzatsonic, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Hanging problem in i3 windows 10 laptop.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Hanging problem in i3 windows 10 laptop.

1. Hanging problem in i3 windows 10 laptop. - Similar Threads - Hanging problem laptop

2. My Core i3 windows 10 keeps hanging!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Core i3 windows 10 keeps hanging!: I really need help on what to do please. My laptop is less than a year and yet I have constantly had issues with it, I don't even have heavy weight apps and it still does this. Please what can I do? Thank you....
  3. My Core i3 windows 10 keeps hanging!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Core i3 windows 10 keeps hanging!: I really need help on what to do please. My laptop is less than a year and yet I have constantly had issues with it, I don't even have heavy weight apps and it still does this. Please what can I do? Thank you....
  4. My Core i3 windows 10 keeps hanging!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Hangs/Freezing Problem

Windows 10 Hangs/Freezing Problem: Hi, I have my desktop for about 2.5 years now.Starting this year, it starts to freeze within few minutes after entering win10 os when I first turn it on in the morning. After I force a hard boot, it then typically works well for the rest of the day.I google online and try...
  6. Windows 10 Hang Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Hang Problem: Thanks for reading this.I wasn't knowing that my computer is set to "Best Performance Mode" and hence all animations were disabled plus the visual were not up to the mark too. I came across how to disable this and I had set this to "Let Windows decide what's better for my PC"...
  7. How solve the problem of hangings laptop in windows 10

How solve the problem of hangings laptop in windows 10: When it gets hang once then I doesn't open the window When I turn of it and open it then once the booting is finish then it doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-solve-the-problem-of-hangings-laptop-in/59705db3-c926-4873-9b85-7f91e329d25b
  8. Speeding up my i3 Windows 10 laptop

Speeding up my i3 Windows 10 laptop: Hi - I have an old Lenovo Ideapad laptop that has an i3-6100U processor with 4 GB RAM and a 1 TB HDD by Toshiba. I have had this laptop for over 3 years now and since I am a student, I cannot upgrade to a more expensive laptop for some time. The laptop runs very slowly and...
  9. Windows 10 having problem of hang

Windows 10 having problem of hang: Hello, I'm using windows 10 at my Lenovo laptop but i'm facing hang problem. My laptop configuration is enough to the system but still. Please help me to get rid of this. I have used System optimizer like CCleaner from this site https://getprokeys.com but still the...
  10. To laptop hanging problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To laptop hanging problem: Window defender is not working. Some times my laptop will be hanged . What i do for solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/to-laptop-hanging-problem/a18ce9ae-e057-4bfa-82f5-f14958873cbf