Windows 10: Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

Discus and support Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have my lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop when I work on MySQL workbench it goes all ok for 2-3hrs after that it will not responding message occurred and and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by shlokrakhunde, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

I have my lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop when I work on MySQL workbench it goes all ok for 2-3hrs after that it will not responding message occurred and and pc gets hang after that I'm trying to restart it will take 3 hr to restart what should I do.

:)

shlokrakhunde, Dec 2, 2021
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Divin3 Win User
    Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Callender Win User

Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

Callender, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

1. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart - Similar Threads - Hanging alot restart

2. restart taking time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restart taking time: I am facing a problem since last 4 to 5 months that my pc does't restart when i restart it. It takes a lot of time to restart and then i have to switch it off and turn it on again. I have tried troubleshooters but it did not worked. pls look inot it....
  3. PC hangs and Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC hangs and Restart: Hi my PC has been hanging and restarting after the hang. Checking the event logs, there is this error that occurs:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
  4. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart: I have my lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop when I work on MySQL workbench it goes all ok for 2-3hrs after that it will not responding message occurred and and pc gets hang after that I'm trying to restart it will take 3 hr to restart what should I do....
  5. Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart

Hanging the pc and take alot time to restart: I have my lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop when I work on MySQL workbench it goes all ok for 2-3hrs after that it will not responding message occurred and and pc gets hang after that I'm trying to restart it will take 3 hr to restart what should I do....
  6. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC takes a long time to restart: My pc takes a long time to restart since a few days ago. It takes like 10-15 minutes to restart. Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-takes-a-long-time-to-restart/deaea9a5-320e-475f-af94-8a4bbdf073e1
  7. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC takes a long time to restart: My pc takes a long time to restart since a few days ago. It takes like 10-15 minutes to restart. Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-takes-a-long-time-to-restart/deaea9a5-320e-475f-af94-8a4bbdf073e1
  8. PC takes a long time to restart

9. PC takes a long time to restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC takes a long time to restart?: Basically if I use the Restart option it takes a long time for my PC to restart, the keyboard and screen will go off as they should, but instead of kicking back in straight away, they will take about a minute before they come back on and then windows instantly loads. I have...
  10. Windows Update Taking alot of time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Taking alot of time: Hello, i wan[IMG]ted to update my windows 10 so i did and now ita taking 1 hours to install and its stuck on 48% and i am scared to restart bec it says don't turn off your pc my spec Ram 16 gb Graphics card gtx 960 4 gb msi Processor intel core i 7 4790 Please help....