Windows 10: HannsG 28" desktop monitor driver update

Discus and support HannsG 28" desktop monitor driver update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an old HannsG 28" desktop monitor that I wish to connect to my new laptop running Windows 10. After I connect the monitor via HDMI cable to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JD-DC, Aug 11, 2020.

1. JD-DC Win User

HannsG 28" desktop monitor driver update

I have an old HannsG 28" desktop monitor that I wish to connect to my new laptop running Windows 10. After I connect the monitor via HDMI cable to the laptop, Windows automatically loaded some driver files but identified the HannsG as "Audio Inputs and Outputs" instead of "monitor". There is a driver for Generic PnP in the Device Manager. However, the HannsG monitor still does not connect, it has power and it was working before on a thin client computer, so the monitor is not defective. I have searched HannsPree the manufacturer's website but they don't provide a download link for this monitor. PLEASE HELP!

:)

JD-DC, Aug 11, 2020

2. HANNSG Announces HZ281HPB 28 inch HD Monitor

28" with 1920 x 1200 rez??

thanks but no thanks - thats why this is so f**king cheap. whats the point of buying a 28" if it runs the resolutions of a 24" ???

for a second there I thought HannsG really stepped up their game. guess their sticking to cheap low grade monitors.

FreedomEclipse, Aug 11, 2020
  3. bogie Win User
    HANNSG Announces HZ281HPB 28 inch HD Monitor

Dell U2711 is what your after!

bogie, Aug 11, 2020
  4. HannsG 28" desktop monitor driver update

28" monitor

Do you have any experience with a 28" monitor? One of my friends is looking at the a deal on the HannsG HG281DJB 28" monitor, will this be a good choice? Are there any special requirements for the computer especially for the video card?

joytime360, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

HannsG 28" desktop monitor driver update

1. HannsG 28" desktop monitor driver update - Similar Threads - HannsG desktop monitor

2. how to update drivers with no monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update drivers with no monitors: i recently shipped my desktop and when everything is plugged in the monitor says no signal entering power saving mode, i've tried plugging in 3 monitors all have the same message.i have followed the following all to no avail:[SOLVED] - How to update graphics card drivers...
  3. how to update drivers with no monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to update drivers with no monitors: i recently shipped my desktop and when everything is plugged in the monitor says no signal entering power saving mode, i've tried plugging in 3 monitors all have the same message.i have followed the following all to no avail:[SOLVED] - How to update graphics card drivers...
  4. The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28: Hi Microsoft Team, I have recently installed a fresh version of Windows 10 by creating a USB Flash Drive for Boot-Up. After the installation, I have updated all HP drivers via HP Support Assistant, installed all Windows Updates, and updated the Intel related drivers as...
  5. nvidia drivers not installed code 28

nvidia drivers not installed code 28: detection verification properties, drivers not installed code 28, i am unable to install the drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-drivers-not-installed-code-28/dd804aff-0084-4455-9f29-139979ae06e6
  6. DEVISE DRIVERS (CODE 28)

in Cortana
    DEVISE DRIVERS (CODE 28): I need some help. I keep getting "Drivers Not Installed" and then my Nortons discovered this ACPI\ASD0001\2&DA3FF&0 ? I have no idea what this is or what it means. I'm currently running on Windows 10. This is an older laptop as well. I would appreciate your assistance or...
  7. Driver won't install, Code 28

Driver won't install, Code 28: I'm trying to plug in a a scientific camera to my laptop and in the Device Manager it gives me the "Code 28: The drivers for this device are not installed" issue. I'm trying to use a ThorLabs Scientific Camera, and I went to their site to download the software and drivers...
  8. The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers...

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers...: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver. for mtp device driver of windows 10 pro n please assist me to solve this problem...
  9. The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28): hello,recently i got this problem after i do all in place upgrade win 10 whenever i plug in any kin usb/external harddrive the sound notification appear, but the device is not. i check it in device manager it say "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code...
  10. Surface Studio Drivers and Firmware Update Nov. 28

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Studio Drivers and Firmware Update Nov. 28: We've released updated drivers for Surface Studio devices running Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update) or Windows 10 Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update). This update includes new drivers for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M for devices running Windows...