Windows 10: Happens every time chrome gets overloaded!

Discus and support Happens every time chrome gets overloaded! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NibBesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii1gao/happens_every_time_chrome_gets_overloaded/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NibBesh, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Happens every time chrome gets overloaded!

/u/NibBesh, Aug 28, 2020

2. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 28, 2020
  4. KHL
    khl Win User

Happens every time chrome gets overloaded!

Google Chrome does not respond

This is a problem with Chrome Version 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit) running under Windows 10 64 bit.

When I start Chrome, nothing happens. From time to time, a "page unresponsive" dialogue box appears.

Chrome's task manager shows a CPU load of around 27%, but nothing happens for several minutes.

The following has been done with no impact: clearing browsing data, running the Chrome cleanup tool and clearing all browser extensions. Again, all this has been done and nothing has helped.

Hardware acceleration also has been turned off.

Updating Chrome has not helped.

The troubleshooting steps are the ones typically suggested by Google support. None had any impact.

A posting in Google's forum led to in uninstall suggestion that did not work.

Trying 32-bit Chrome did not work.

--- ---
    WAS A REPLY HELPFUL? If so, please click the link to the discussion below, mark it a best answer (ribbon icon), and reply to say thanks.

Thema:

Happens every time chrome gets overloaded!

1. Happens every time chrome gets overloaded! - Similar Threads - Happens every chrome

2. Games freezing every time something happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freezing every time something happens.: Ok so recently, I've gotten into this game called Valorant. There's a catch though. Every time I shoot or use an ability, my game freezes up. This happens to no other games like roblox/minecraft, etc. I have 465 GB and 12 GB of ram. Can someone help me?...
  3. Games freezing every time something happens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games freezing every time something happens.: Ok so recently, I've gotten into this game called Valorant. There's a catch though. Every time I shoot or use an ability, my game freezes up. This happens to no other games like roblox/minecraft, etc. I have 465 GB and 12 GB of ram. Can someone help me?...
  4. Games freezing every time something happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freezing every time something happens.: This issue started happening recently in which everytime an action is preformed in game my game freezes. FOr example in valorant every time i use an ability my games just freezes. If i get shot or shoot my gun my game freezes. Same thing in fortnite. If i build or shoot my...
  5. Keyboard getting “overloaded” easily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard getting “overloaded” easily: Hey guys! Hope your having a nice day. I use my keyboard for typing some schoolwork and playing some simple video games. It is an apple keyboard that came with the imac I’m using from 2013. I use Bootcamp to run windows 10 and it OS works pretty well. The keyboard is the big...
  6. Every time I try to use cortana this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I try to use cortana this happens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AthleticAlbatross [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixz715/every_time_i_try_to_use_cortana_this_happens/
  7. Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help

Every time chrome is overloaded! Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NibBesh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii1fvj/every_time_chrome_is_overloaded_please_help/
  8. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  9. Unable to update windows. Update gets stuck at 61% every time. This is happening since a...

Unable to update windows. Update gets stuck at 61% every time. This is happening since a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Teja1821 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6m85k/unable_to_update_windows_update_gets_stuck_at_61/
  10. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...