Windows 10: Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive!

Discus and support Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive! Stephen Rose Microsoft At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cliff S, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Cliff S New Member

Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive!

Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive! - Microsoft Tech Community

:)

Cliff S, Aug 8, 2017
  2. i.ri. Win User

Happy Birthday

hello BenjaminSmith7 and everyone

good one BenjaminSmith7. You targeted April 2, 2014 applauds Windows.

to everyone- what was Your cortana birthday for meeting cortana? phone? computer? Invoke?

Meet Cortana by opening a Halo series novel-video or by opening Windows 10. Any day can be a birthday for Cortana.

determined by user.

Happy Birthday Cortana

Thanks to Cortana Microsoft designers; April 2, 2014

They really do deserve a spotlight.
    a spotlight and a blue circle. how about that? Thanks.

i.ri., Aug 8, 2017
  3. Happy Birthday

Hello and thank you very much i appreciate it we have to show Microsoft how much we love and care for Cortana shes from halo

BenjaminSmith7, Aug 8, 2017
  4. Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive!

10 years is the charm. Finally updating quickly. Works well synced to IPhone.

lagunasrfr, Aug 15, 2017
  5. idrmrsr Win User
    Thanks so much for offering me AN AD in the notification area! This is despite the fact that I have "sync provider notifications" turned OFF in Windows File Explorer! As if I'm not already plagued with advertising popups all over the place. Why do you need to advertise a service you can't turn off on your PC?

idrmrsr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Happy 10th Birthday OneDrive! - Similar Threads - Happy 10th Birthday

2. Happy Birthday Windows 7!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Happy Birthday Windows 7!: Happy 13th birthday to the best Windows system in my opinion.Fun fact: I'm actually a month older than Windows 7.My dad used to have it when I was a baby, and when I was 4-5 years old, I played on his computer a lot.Today I use it in VirtualBox.Good times....
  3. Happy Birthday Windows 7!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Happy Birthday Windows 7!: Happy 13th birthday to the best Windows system in my opinion.Fun fact: I'm actually a month older than Windows 7.My dad used to have it when I was a baby, and when I was 4-5 years old, I played on his computer a lot.Today I use it in VirtualBox.Good times....
  4. September 15th Birthday Gifts in Happy Birthday Bader Batarfi Gifts Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    September 15th Birthday Gifts in Happy Birthday Bader Batarfi Gifts Laptop: Fix Err Name Not Resolved Microsoft Redmond Customer Service August 12, 2021 to September 12, 2021 Website Coming Soon in September 12, 2021Bader Batarfi Website Name:https://www.freegiveawayenterhappybirthdaybaderbatarficakeandgiftsmacbookprom12020256gbspacegreyBaser Batarfi...
  5. Microsoft Outlook-Undeliverable Happy Birthday

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Outlook-Undeliverable Happy Birthday: I have been getting constant emails with the above title but after Happy Birthday there is a comma and a person's name. This is causing me a lot of problems because after receiving 300 of them I have met my quota in sending emails and then I cannot send any emails of my own....
  6. Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary

in Windows 10 News
    Happy birthday, HoloLens! - One-year Anniversary: qPEVtqtKw0A Exactly 365 days ago, I was onstage at Microsoft’s annual Build conference with my dear friend and colleague Kudo Tsunoda. We had the once in a lifetime privilege of announcing on behalf of our teams that the first Microsoft HoloLens devices had officially...
  7. Happy 15th Birthday .NET

in Windows 10 News
    Happy 15th Birthday .NET: Today marks the 15th anniversary since .NET debuted to the world. On February 13th, 2002, the first version of .NET was released as part of Visual Studio.NET. It seems just like yesterday when Microsoft was building its “Next Generation Windows Services” and unleashed a new...
  8. Happy 31st Birthday Windows 1.0 -- Introduced in 1983

in Windows 10 News
    Happy 31st Birthday Windows 1.0 -- Introduced in 1983: Today marks the 31st birthday of Windows 1.0. On November 10, 1983, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates unveiled Windows 1.0 to the world. This operating system required only two floppy disks and 192KB of RAM in order to function. Windows 1.0 would ship to consumers for $99 only...
  9. Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill

in Windows 10 News
    Bill Gates at 60: A look back - Happy Birthday Bill: Happy birthday, Bill Bill Gates -- founder of Microsoft, the world’s richest man, and a philanthropist for the ages -- will celebrate his 60th birthday on Oct. 28. He doesn’t look a day over 50. To commemorate the occasion, we’ve put together a collection of Bill Gates...
  10. Happy 25th Birthday, Visual Basic!

in Windows 10 News
    Happy 25th Birthday, Visual Basic!: Happy 25th Birthday, Visual Basic! [img] That’s right! Today marks the 25th (“Silver Anniversary”) since VB first debuted to the world. It seems like just yesterday I’d only been at Microsoft a little over a year when VB turned 20. Looking back at the progress of...