Windows 10: Happy Fourth Of July!

Discus and support Happy Fourth Of July! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just wanted to take a Minute and wish All Members Of The Forums Who Cerebrate The Fourth Of July A VeryHappy Fourth Of July!Enjoy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leprechaun J, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Happy Fourth Of July!

Just wanted to take a Minute and wish All Members Of The Forums Who Cerebrate The Fourth Of July A VeryHappy Fourth Of July!Enjoy

:)

Leprechaun J, Jul 4, 2023

2. Windows 10 update July 2017

Hello Meg,

it will tell you it was they last update on the computer. It should be the first recover option on the list, I only had one option to select.

Although my backup date was July 17, 2017.

Yours may be similar?

good luck Meg!

jeffreyalthouse, Jul 4, 2023
  3. Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members

Hello Fellow Board Members and Friends,

Just wanted to wish Everyone a Very Happy And Safe 4th Of July. Hope You all Have a Fun, And I hope you are all enjoying Windows 11. I know I am.

Cheers...

Leprechaun J, Jul 4, 2023
  4. Happy Fourth Of July!

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 4, 2023
Thema:

Happy Fourth Of July!

1. Happy Fourth Of July! - Similar Threads - Happy Fourth July

2. Happy Fourth Of July!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Happy Fourth Of July!: Just wanted to take a Minute and wish All Members Of The Forums Who Cerebrate The Fourth Of July A VeryHappy Fourth Of July!Enjoy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/happy-fourth-of-july/ad6e05f3-45dd-41c0-b1ba-4eed6152bc38
  3. Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members

Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members: Hello Fellow Board Members and Friends, Just wanted to wish Everyone a Very Happy 4th Of July. Hope You all Have a Fun and Safe 4th. And I hope you are all are enjoying Windows 11. I know I am.Cheers......
  4. Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Happy 4TH Of July Fellow Members: Hello Fellow Board Members and Friends, Just wanted to wish Everyone a Very Happy 4th Of July. Hope You all Have a Fun and Safe 4th. And I hope you are all are enjoying Windows 11. I know I am.Cheers......
  5. Going back to happiness

Going back to happiness: Hi there, I want to roll back to w 10 i received my surface go 3 yesterday March 25 today March 26 I decided to go back but the option in my settings recovery does jot exists just not there at all,why?...
  6. Critical error.......NOT HAPPY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical error.......NOT HAPPY: when second signs in, it takes forever to load, sometimes not at all. also get a critical error---your start menu isn't working,We will try to fix it the next time you sign in....WELL IT HAS RESTARTED AND SIGNED IN AND OUT MANY MANY TIMES. STILL ERROR!!! FIRST LAPTOP I HAVE...
  7. Happy wars on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Happy wars on pc: why was happy wars removed on pc [Mod Edit: Moved from Community participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/happy-wars-on-pc/d6cc4739-0629-4a48-97c6-1eb6135d091e
  8. Total Happiness!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Total Happiness!!: So I really want to type this in caps, but i will try to keep my xcite to the min. After my earlier post, please please know, it was very horrible to be hacked and to lose all my thongs that keep me in order, especially now that my dads passing. It was a nda our thing the...
  9. Happy UK user

in Windows 10 Support
    Happy UK user: Just want to say thanks to all help on this great site I've managed to install win 10 home on laptop and PC Both activated, no windows issues at all. Made the DVD from the ISO via creation tool Best of Luck to you all 10784
  10. DEFINITELY... not happy with Win10!!

in Windows 10 Support
    DEFINITELY... not happy with Win10!!: I've TWO PCs... a little N450 Atom Netbook and (so-so) AMD (4gb) laptop. Netbook came with Win7 Starter; laptop with Win8.0. I've loaded both up with Win7 Pro, then Ultimate, then Win8.0 Pro and Win8.1 Pro... all clean installs. The last 3-4 weeks... been fighting with...