Windows 10: Happy UK user

Discus and support Happy UK user in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just want to say thanks to all help on this great site I've managed to install win 10 home on laptop and PC Both activated, no windows issues at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smileye, Jul 30, 2015.

1. smileye Win User

Happy UK user

Just want to say thanks to all help on this great site

I've managed to install win 10 home on laptop and PC

Both activated, no windows issues at all.

Made the DVD from the ISO via creation tool

Best of Luck to you all

:)

smileye, Jul 30, 2015

2. HTC3254 wifi connected but cant browse

I am connected to my wireless router but couldn't access browser. Under WLAN tab, I moved the Power Mode from Best Battery to Best Connection. Immediate connection to the browser.

Happy User, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Wifi Problems with HTC S710

After too many hours of talking to the tech supports....your simple solution worked. Thanks!!! I switched the marker over to Best Performance and it opened the web page in 2 seconds. I have the HTC3254

Happy User, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Happy UK user

1. Happy UK user - Similar Threads - Happy user

2. Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?: Today is 14 years since I received my Dell Studio XPS 8100, and I'm still using it. It originally shipped with Windows 7 Home Premium, which I later upgraded to Windows 7 Professional with Anytime Upgrade. Eventually, I did a clean install of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and...
  3. Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?: Today is 14 years since I received my Dell Studio XPS 8100, and I'm still using it. It originally shipped with Windows 7 Home Premium, which I later upgraded to Windows 7 Professional with Anytime Upgrade. Eventually, I did a clean install of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and...
  4. Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need help and if you help I will be happy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help and if you help I will be happy: I want to know how to figure out how to search for a windows codename for a windows version naturally through the actual OS not the internet so please help me if you do know how....
  6. I need help and if you help I will be happy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help and if you help I will be happy: I want to know how to figure out how to search for a windows codename for a windows version naturally through the actual OS not the internet so please help me if you do know how....
  7. Microsoft pushes Backup App to Windows 10 Enterprise devices and Admins are not happy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes Backup App to Windows 10 Enterprise devices and Admins are not happy: The September 2023 security updates for Windows 10 included the Windows Backup app. Read on to find out why Enterprise admins are furious. Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system is still the most used version of Windows, even though Microsoft is fully focusing development...
  8. Microsoft pushes Backup App to Windows 10 Enterprise devices and Admins are not happy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes Backup App to Windows 10 Enterprise devices and Admins are not happy: Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system is still the most used version of Windows, even though Microsoft is fully focusing development on Windows 11 and the version of Windows that comes after that. Microsoft announced that it would stop releasing major feature updates for...
  9. Windows 10 KB5030211 adds a Backup app to LTSC, and users are not happy

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5030211 adds a Backup app to LTSC, and users are not happy: KEY POINTS The KB5030211 Patch Tuesday update for Windows 10 introduced a new “Windows Backup” feature. This app enables system backups linked to a Microsoft account, including files, apps, settings, and more. This backup tool, although useful, cannot be uninstalled and has...
  10. Windows 11’s Photos app comes to Windows 10, but some users are not happy

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11’s Photos app comes to Windows 10, but some users are not happy: Windows 11 and beyond is the future, but that doesn’t mean the tech giant has stopped working on new features for Windows 10. The old operating system continues to live and has been getting some love from the tech giant. Microsoft is keen to bring new Windows 11 features to...