Windows 10: Happy wars on pc

Discus and support Happy wars on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why was happy wars removed on pc [Mod Edit: Moved from Community participation Centre]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BringHappyWarsBack, May 18, 2020.

1. Happy wars on pc

why was happy wars removed on pc

[Mod Edit: Moved from Community participation Centre]

:)

BringHappyWarsBack, May 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 store - Happy wars not appearing.

For crying out loud when I search happy wars the first result is "Happy wars: the battle begins on Windows 10"

AminAhansal_947, May 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 store - Happy wars not appearing.

Everytime i search happy wars on the windows 10 store and click on it when it appears in the dropdown, it says "The thing you're looking for isn't here We probably don't have it, but just in case, try searching for it. CV: dA2YRvZBJU2gR1Qc The error code
    is 0X00000005, in case you need it". And when I search it and dont click on the dropdown, the games section is grayed out, suggesting nothing is there. Please help!

AminAhansal_947, May 18, 2020
  4. Happy wars on pc

Windows 10 store - Happy wars not appearing.

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps from the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Boot to safe mode with networking by following the steps on this link. 

Method 2. Perform a clean boot to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program
    in Windows 10. You can follow the steps stated on this link. 

Method 3. Restart your computer. 

Method 4. Reset Windows Store by following the steps below: 

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 

After performing the steps above, launch Windows Store and install the game again.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Happy wars on pc

1. Happy wars on pc - Similar Threads - Happy wars

2. Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?: Today is 14 years since I received my Dell Studio XPS 8100, and I'm still using it. It originally shipped with Windows 7 Home Premium, which I later upgraded to Windows 7 Professional with Anytime Upgrade. Eventually, I did a clean install of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and...
  3. Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?: Today is 14 years since I received my Dell Studio XPS 8100, and I'm still using it. It originally shipped with Windows 7 Home Premium, which I later upgraded to Windows 7 Professional with Anytime Upgrade. Eventually, I did a clean install of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and...
  4. Happy Birthday to My 14-Year Old PC Any Older PCs Out There?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need help and if you help I will be happy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help and if you help I will be happy: I want to know how to figure out how to search for a windows codename for a windows version naturally through the actual OS not the internet so please help me if you do know how....
  6. I need help and if you help I will be happy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help and if you help I will be happy: I want to know how to figure out how to search for a windows codename for a windows version naturally through the actual OS not the internet so please help me if you do know how....
  7. Microsoft pushes Backup App to Windows 10 Enterprise devices and Admins are not happy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes Backup App to Windows 10 Enterprise devices and Admins are not happy: The September 2023 security updates for Windows 10 included the Windows Backup app. Read on to find out why Enterprise admins are furious. Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system is still the most used version of Windows, even though Microsoft is fully focusing development...
  8. Microsoft pushes Backup App to Windows 10 Enterprise devices and Admins are not happy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes Backup App to Windows 10 Enterprise devices and Admins are not happy: Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system is still the most used version of Windows, even though Microsoft is fully focusing development on Windows 11 and the version of Windows that comes after that. Microsoft announced that it would stop releasing major feature updates for...
  9. Windows 10 KB5030211 adds a Backup app to LTSC, and users are not happy

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5030211 adds a Backup app to LTSC, and users are not happy: KEY POINTS The KB5030211 Patch Tuesday update for Windows 10 introduced a new “Windows Backup” feature. This app enables system backups linked to a Microsoft account, including files, apps, settings, and more. This backup tool, although useful, cannot be uninstalled and has...
  10. Windows 11’s Photos app comes to Windows 10, but some users are not happy

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11’s Photos app comes to Windows 10, but some users are not happy: Windows 11 and beyond is the future, but that doesn’t mean the tech giant has stopped working on new features for Windows 10. The old operating system continues to live and has been getting some love from the tech giant. Microsoft is keen to bring new Windows 11 features to...