Windows 10: Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

Discus and support Hard crashes with ANY heavy load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Out of the blue, my computer has been crashing upon heavy loads. For example, playing a game. I can load into the menu fine, but when it finishes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Colman1911, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

Out of the blue, my computer has been crashing upon heavy loads. For example, playing a game. I can load into the menu fine, but when it finishes loading the game, either the game will crash or my computer will black screen and restart. Specs and what I have tried already are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600GRAM: 32GB Corsair DDR4-3200MHzMOBO: ASUS X470 Prime ProGPU: ZOTAC GTX-1070PSU: Corsair CX450What I have tried:Updated drivers for CPU, GPU and MOBO BIOS updatedreinstall GPU drivers via NVIDIA software utilitiesunplugged and reconnected all PSU connections, reseated GPUI'm out of ideas. An

:)

Colman1911, Aug 16, 2022

2. PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load

Ok in that case there are no logs created in your system after the crash so I suggest you follow the below fix to resolve the system crashing issue.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to windows icon and type Edit Power Plan

Step 2:

Then click on Change advanced power settings

Step 3:

Expand Harddisk and then expand Turn off hard disk after

Step 4:

Set value for On battery and Plugged into 0 (Zero)

Step 5:

Click/tap on Apply and then press OK.

Step 6:

Restart the PC

Let me know the status after performing the above and if in case it doesn't solve the issue will provide you with further fixes.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Megahertz Win User
    Computer crashes under heavy graphics load

I use openhardwaremonitor
    With it you can set what you want to see on the taskbar and on the gadget. It also record the max and min values.

Hard crashes with ANY heavy load [​IMG]

Hard crashes with ANY heavy load [​IMG]

If the fans begin to spin loud, the temperatures can be reaching high temps.

Did you run disk check (chkdsk c: /f), System file check (SFC /scannow) and a memory test?

Megahertz, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor, & I'm here to assist you with the issue of PC crashing when under heavy load. Whenever PC crashes a file by name memory.dmp or minidump file is created containing the cause of the issue and this file is located
    in C:\Windows\ so to further analyze what has caused the issue please upload this file.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

1. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load - Similar Threads - Hard crashes heavy

2. PC crashing under heavy load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing under heavy load: Hi, I've had a custom built PC for about two years, primarily for gaming. Since I have had it, when I play graphically intensive games, I will start to get episodes of low GPU usage which I notice on GPU gamebar. I will go form 95-100% usage, down to ~30% - while this lasts,...
  3. PC crashing under heavy load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing under heavy load: Hi, I've had a custom built PC for about two years, primarily for gaming. Since I have had it, when I play graphically intensive games, I will start to get episodes of low GPU usage which I notice on GPU gamebar. I will go form 95-100% usage, down to ~30% - while this lasts,...
  4. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard crashes with ANY heavy load: Out of the blue, my computer has been crashing upon heavy loads. For example, playing a game. I can load into the menu fine, but when it finishes loading the game, either the game will crash or my computer will black screen and restart. Specs and what I have tried already are...
  5. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard crashes with ANY heavy load: Out of the blue, my computer has been crashing upon heavy loads. For example, playing a game. I can load into the menu fine, but when it finishes loading the game, either the game will crash or my computer will black screen and restart. Specs and what I have tried already are...
  6. Windows blue screening after any heavy to moderate load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blue screening after any heavy to moderate load: Hello all,I recently ran into a problem with my windows computer. It started crashing while in the middle of games every two weeks or so by bluescreening and turning off so fast that I didn't have time to even read what the error code was. I updated all my drivers after a bit...
  7. PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load

PC Keeps Crashing when under heavy load: When I use my Pc and run demanding power games after a while or at random times my pc shuts down abruptly with no warning. I've reinstalled windows multiple times moved to another hard drive. Switched Power Supply's, Ram, Motherboard and gpus. I don't know what to do anymore....
  8. Computer crashes under heavy graphics load

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer crashes under heavy graphics load: Hey 10forums. I've been having this issue for a long time and i've been trying to get it figured out. Whenever i play a graphics intensive game (Or any game really). My screens go black, audio cuts out, and my fans spin up to 100%. Only way to recover is to restart the entire...
  9. WDM Heavy load on GPU

WDM Heavy load on GPU: Hello, I have recently realized after playing some resource intense games that run my GPU around 85-95% about 7% of that is from WDM yet WDM randomly spikes to approximately 44.8% usage... which my PC does not have available while running the resource intense games, I also...
  10. Crashing under heavy GPU loads

Crashing under heavy GPU loads: Hey guys, My computer keeps crashing under heavy GPU loads, was wondering if someone can help me narrow down the issue. Thanks.