Windows 10: hard diask parttiions

Discus and support hard diask parttiions in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello I just bought new laptop coming with its virgin of windows 10 when I opened its hard is only one partition (c) . how to make it more?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amiramontaser, Jul 29, 2019.

1. hard diask parttiions

hello

I just bought new laptop coming with its virgin of windows 10 when I opened its hard is only one partition (c) . how to make it more?

:)

amiramontaser, Jul 29, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hard diask parttiions :p

cadaveca, Jul 29, 2019
  3. [FS]   Intel QuadCore Q6600 2.4gigs+ Heatsink

You will have a very hard time selling this CPU without listing the VID and Stepping. Good Luck.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Jul 29, 2019
  4. badrobot Win User

hard diask parttiions

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. hard diask parttiions :)

badrobot, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

hard diask parttiions

1. hard diask parttiions - Similar Threads - hard diask parttiions

2. Hard Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Restarting: so currently my computer has been hard restarting whenever i play certain games, these games arent that intense and ive checked cableing and all that such, along with virus scans and replaced the power unit along with upgrading the SSD to hopefully fix the problem but...
  3. hard driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hard driver: Today I installed in my laptop HDD because I was just 240GB SSD in your laptop and I'm not enough I have installed a 1TB HDD, which has slowed me a whole laptop and I don't know what is problem before I installed HDD it was pretty fast with no problem. plus i have one...
  4. Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drives: My previous desktop was a HP and due to the internal graphics going bad I was unable to use it anymore. I got another desktop which is a Dell. My question is can use the hard drive from my previous computer in the new one I have?...
  5. Hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive: Hi, I have a hard drive issue, the computer recognized my usb to install windows 10, but my hard drive has no partitions anywhere so I can not select one to upgrade can anyone help with what's going on? Is it a dead hd?...
  6. Hard Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hard Drive: Hi all hope someone can help had my laptop stolen 3 weeks ago can thieves get all my data like banking credit cards of the hard drive ? And when u send messages thru a website are they stored on the hard drive so any one can read or stored with the website many thanks ....
  7. Hard Drives

Hard Drives: using windows 7 you can call up computers and see hard drives, cd drives, Thumb drives, etc. How do you do that with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drives/67014450-0e8d-476d-aae1-e6180bddaef6
  8. hard drive

hard drive: Hard drive is full and I don't know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hard-drive/590b1f48-829f-475d-866f-1d9a1a530d4e
  9. hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hard drive: I just installed a new all in one system and it sounds like the hard drive is always running and never goes to sleep although the sleep choices have been set https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/hard-drive/3b0e964d-d2d7-4cf5-8d11-f81ca55bb063
  10. Hard freezing hard reboot required

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard freezing hard reboot required: Hi there, I recently upgraded my PC to: i7-8700k MSI Tomahawk G.Skill Trident 2x8GB 3200 Ever since I did the upgrade and fresh installed Windows 10 to my SSD, I've been having quite a few problems with this build, My computer sometimes maybe once a day hard freezes to the...