Windows 10: Hard disc drive

Discus and support Hard disc drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I access this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disc-drive/c22b4328-29eb-4520-8d3c-b63f5b5a27e7" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertBremner1, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Hard disc drive

how do I access this

:)

RobertBremner1, Jun 22, 2019

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 22, 2019
  3. little cat, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Hard disc drive

No Drive C Disc error reapires at startup

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• For which drive are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What error are you getting?
    • Are you referring to Disc drive or Hard drive?
    If it is a Drive partition of the hard drive let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Press Start and type This PC.
    • On top you can see file ribbon. Select a drive and Click on
      manage.
    • Select Optimize. Select the Drive which you want to optimize.
    • Click on analyze and click Optimize.
    • Restart the PC and check.
    Note: This might take a long time to analyze and optimize. So better keep the laptop plugged in to charger. If the laptop shuts down in between the process it may cause issues.

I would suggest you to install the pending updates logging into Microsoft account.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Hard disc drive

1. Hard disc drive - Similar Threads - Hard disc drive

2. Formatting a hard disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Formatting a hard disc: How to format a Widows XP hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-a-hard-disc/ac8f0d00-337d-45ba-9b1a-6ea0796dbaca
  3. Formatting a hard disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatting a hard disc: How to format a Widows XP hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-a-hard-disc/ac8f0d00-337d-45ba-9b1a-6ea0796dbaca
  4. HARD DISC PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HARD DISC PROBLEM: Hello i have notebook Medion akoya E6222. First windows on this notebook was windows7. I buy it from one guy.He was selling this notebook.When i buy it it have no problems.This guy upraget it to windows 10.I have it month and i installed program.This program has a virus and...
  5. hard disc

hard disc: i bought a windows 10 machine and hadon C:Drive 117 gb of hard drive, i also have an extra on new Volume of E:Drive 1.36 TB my Question is i am running out on my C:Drive, HOW DO I GET TO USE THE E:Drive which holds 1.36 TB. i can not get to it as it will not let me get in...
  6. Setting up a recovery disc on a hard drive partition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Setting up a recovery disc on a hard drive partition: I would like to set up a recovery disc on a partition of my hard drive. I've already made the partition. 1. Is this something I should do? Or should I just go buy a USB drive? 2. If so, how? 134730
  7. Regarding Hard Disc Drive Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding Hard Disc Drive Partition: Hi Team, I just bought this Lenovo 330 i3 7th Gen laptop, which comes with pre-installed genuine windows 10 and doesn't come with a DVD Drive. so when I opened the laptop and chose all the languages and things I saw that in my "This PC" option there was already a "C drive"...
  8. A hard drive is invisible to disc management

A hard drive is invisible to disc management: Simply does not even appear anywhere in any program in win 10. However drive appears in the bios. Using Ubuntu drive appears in gparted and disks, and I can create and delete partitions on it. The history of the drive, it recently had a severe boot problem, and I copied most...
  9. A hard drive is invisible to disc management

in Windows 10 Support
    A hard drive is invisible to disc management: Simply does not even appear anywhere in any program in win 10. However drive appears in the bios. Using Ubuntu drive appears in gparted and disks, and I can create and delete partitions on it. The history of the drive, it recently had a severe boot problem, and I copied most...
  10. Seagate external hard drive not showing disc information!

Seagate external hard drive not showing disc information!: Seagate external hard drive not showing disc information! How do I get it to show how much disc space is left? Below the drive just like Windows c:drive showing the information below it? [img] 121881