Windows 10: HARD DISC PROBLEM

Discus and support HARD DISC PROBLEM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i have notebook Medion akoya E6222. First windows on this notebook was windows7. I buy it from one guy.He was selling this notebook.When i buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by petkofarar, Aug 13, 2020.

1. HARD DISC PROBLEM

Hello i have notebook Medion akoya E6222.

First windows on this notebook was windows7.

I buy it from one guy.He was selling this notebook.When i buy it it have no problems.This guy upraget it to windows 10.I have it month and i installed program.This program has a virus and this virus attacked my pc.I installed iobit malware fighter and this program deleted virus but....After day my pc automaticaly shutt down and it shows

Insert and select proper boot device.I shut down pc and pc run normal.Now after hour my pc shutted again and it shows same problem.

So i buy a cd with windows 10.I reinstall windows 10 with cd.Notebook have no problems now after 7 days my pc have actualization after that my pc shows same same problem.

I tried chkdsk and some of this comand comand solutions and it shows me that is no problem here.I tried lots of programs and it shows me that is no problem with disc.Now.What i have ho do?

:)

petkofarar, Aug 13, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 13, 2020
  4. HARD DISC PROBLEM

Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

HARD DISC PROBLEM

1. HARD DISC PROBLEM - Similar Threads - HARD DISC PROBLEM

2. Securely erasing a hard disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Securely erasing a hard disc: Does Windows 10 have any functionality to securely erase a hard disc? I have a few external hard discs that I'd like to completely clean up before recyling. I've looked online a few times but I have yet to find an answer to this....
  3. Securely erasing a hard disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Securely erasing a hard disc: Does Windows 10 have any functionality to securely erase a hard disc? I have a few external hard discs that I'd like to completely clean up before recyling. I've looked online a few times but I have yet to find an answer to this....
  4. Securely erasing a hard disc

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Formatting a hard disc

Formatting a hard disc: How to format a Widows XP hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-a-hard-disc/ac8f0d00-337d-45ba-9b1a-6ea0796dbaca
  6. Formatting a hard disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatting a hard disc: How to format a Widows XP hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-a-hard-disc/ac8f0d00-337d-45ba-9b1a-6ea0796dbaca
  7. LIMITED HARD DISC SPACE

LIMITED HARD DISC SPACE: With limited hard drive space I want move Windows 10 OS files. I did not know I had limited space and I have no space for pictures, etc. I have an external disc drive and USB thump drives and I would like to use the external disc drive to keep all files other than updates...
  8. hard disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hard disc: i bought a windows 10 machine and hadon C:Drive 117 gb of hard drive, i also have an extra on new Volume of E:Drive 1.36 TB my Question is i am running out on my C:Drive, HOW DO I GET TO USE THE E:Drive which holds 1.36 TB. i can not get to it as it will not let me get in...
  9. external hard disc showing for format disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external hard disc showing for format disc: while I connect my external hard disc with data shows for format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-disc-showing-for-format-disc/a36ede3b-89f8-49e3-9511-7347823b0688"
  10. Hard disc drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard disc drive: how do I access this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disc-drive/c22b4328-29eb-4520-8d3c-b63f5b5a27e7"