Windows 10: hard disc

Discus and support hard disc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i bought a windows 10 machine and hadon C:Drive 117 gb of hard drive, i also have an extra on new Volume of E:Drive 1.36 TB my Question is i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobbieJohn13, Jan 14, 2020.

1. hard disc

i bought a windows 10 machine and hadon Chard disc :Drive 117 gb of hard drive, i also have an extra on new Volume of Ehard disc :Drive 1.36 TB my Question is i am running out on my Chard disc :Drive, HOW DO I GET TO USE THE Ehard disc :Drive which holds 1.36 TB.

i can not get to it as it will not let me get in to the Ehard disc :Drive.

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS ABOUT IT.

THANK YOU.

RJB

:)

RobbieJohn13, Jan 14, 2020

2. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2020
  3. some days ago the second hard disc andthe mobile disc are not recognized any more

The computer runs normal but does not display the second hard disc and does not recognize the mobile discs

Any suggestions?

thanks

HaraldKluge, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

hard disc

Can't access to My portable hard disc

Hi Prem,

We would like to know more information about this concern to assist you better.

• Is the hard drive getting detected on the laptop?
    • Did you receive any error code or message?
    • Were you able to connect it before you upgrade the laptop to Windows 10 Anniversary Update?

We also suggest that you follow the steps on how to run Hardware Troubleshooter on your laptop:

• Press Windows key, type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and device and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

hard disc

1. hard disc - Similar Threads - hard disc

2. When ever I connect my External hard disc via USB port this error pops up and automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When ever I connect my External hard disc via USB port this error pops up and automatically...: I have tried the following steps1- close , restart and reconnect2- SFC /scannow approach3- dism/online/clean-image/restorehealth approach4- chkdsk /f approachNothing works so far. Can you kindly help me out.Thank you very much....
  3. When ever I connect my External hard disc via USB port this error pops up and automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When ever I connect my External hard disc via USB port this error pops up and automatically...: I have tried the following steps1- close , restart and reconnect2- SFC /scannow approach3- dism/online/clean-image/restorehealth approach4- chkdsk /f approachNothing works so far. Can you kindly help me out.Thank you very much....
  4. DRIVER FILES FOR sAMSUNG S9 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER FILES FOR sAMSUNG S9 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC: AM 80 YEARS OLD AND HAVE STORED A WHOLE BUBCH OF PHOTOS OF A FEW OVERSEAS TRIPS ON A SAMSUNG S3 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC AND UP UNTIL LAST YEAR THE DRIVE WORKED PERFECTLY NOW IT IS NOT ABLE TO BE READ. IT IS THE SAME PC FROM 2020 AND ONLY WINDOWS UPDATES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED....
  5. DRIVER FILES FOR sAMSUNG S9 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER FILES FOR sAMSUNG S9 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC: AM 80 YEARS OLD AND HAVE STORED A WHOLE BUBCH OF PHOTOS OF A FEW OVERSEAS TRIPS ON A SAMSUNG S3 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC AND UP UNTIL LAST YEAR THE DRIVE WORKED PERFECTLY NOW IT IS NOT ABLE TO BE READ. IT IS THE SAME PC FROM 2020 AND ONLY WINDOWS UPDATES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED....
  6. DRIVER FILES FOR sAMSUNG S9 PORTABLE USB 3 HARD DISC

7. What will be result of Chk Disc Options of a Broken Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will be result of Chk Disc Options of a Broken Hard Drive: My Dell Inspiron 17R has a Blue Screen of Death error BSOD. The Blue Screen of Death indicates a system crash, in which the operating system has reached a critical condition where it can no longer operate safely. I tried every single option offered through Automatic Repair....
  8. What will be result of Chk Disc Options of a Broken Hard Drive

What will be result of Chk Disc Options of a Broken Hard Drive: My Dell Inspiron 17R has a Blue Screen of Death error BSOD. The Blue Screen of Death indicates a system crash, in which the operating system has reached a critical condition where it can no longer operate safely. I tried every single option offered through Automatic Repair....
  9. Can you delete old/unwanted MRL files from a Hyper-V VM Hard Disc folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you delete old/unwanted MRL files from a Hyper-V VM Hard Disc folder?: Hello,I have a VM that has about 80GB of old MRL files over a year old inside of its hard disc folder. The new working replication MRLs are also present along with older ones.Can I safely manually delete these MRL files without damaging any current replications or...
  10. Can you delete old/unwanted MRL files from a Hyper-V VM Hard Disc folder?

Can you delete old/unwanted MRL files from a Hyper-V VM Hard Disc folder?: Hello,I have a VM that has about 80GB of old MRL files over a year old inside of its hard disc folder. The new working replication MRLs are also present along with older ones.Can I safely manually delete these MRL files without damaging any current replications or...